Body Revolution

Options
Schninie
Schninie Posts: 35 Member
Hi there!

Any one just started Jillian Michael's Body Revolution? Anyone planning to start it? Anyone completed it and had positive results? How many calories are you eating and are you eating your exercise calories back??

I'm in 3 days and I'm really excited about it!! My start weight is 159lb, hoping to lose a good 10lbs from it, or more and plenty of inches (plan to take measure of inches tonight)

Would be interesting to hear from you!!!

Replies

• Schninie
    Options
    Anyone?? Ever??
  • Allisonvl
    Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6 right now and am having good results - my husband has started to notice my changes! I did not eat great the first month so I did not lose a lot but I started following weight watchers again as just counting calories was not working for me and I'm down 10 lbs total since I started. Half that loss being in just the past two weeks with WW's. My arms and legs are toning up nicely and I just feel stronger. Love this program! I will take about a months break when I'm done and do one of her other videos and then plan to start another round starting in August. I did start this program a few times but never made it past two weeks before. I did her kickstart with her diet the first time and I lost over 5 lbs that first week. I think her diet plan put too much stress on me since I have to feed my husband and kids too and they will not eat the things she has in there. So glad I finally got the groove back and have stuck with it. Good luck on it, I'm sure you will see some really amazing results!! There have been a few posts in here from others that finished it and they had really awesome results.
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    There is a Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Group on here... i'd suggest looking it up and joining it... we tend to support each other when the need to modify gets a bit overwhelming and we celebrate our wins when we kick *kitten* on circuts or phases :)
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4 for me! I love this program. My fav so far
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I have it and I don't follow it to a T...I use the dvd's as I need and only move on to the next one when the one I am on is EASY to do for me. I really should start it and follow it daily. I work out at the gym big time as well so don't always "save" a work out at the end of the day for the DVD. I think I'll look up the group and join, maybe get me more in the mindset to do it on a regular basis. They are great workouts though!
  • lahalab
    lahalab Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am on week 1 day 4....it's amazing i'm sore all over....
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of getting this once I'm done with Insanity (asking for it for a birthday gift :) Insanity is awesome but I need to tone up some muscle without getting a gym membership. I love Jillian Michaels though, I did 30DS and got great results from that, I've seen others get awesome results from Body Revolution. Good luck!
  • leeza898
    leeza898 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just got DVD set yesterday and started the cardio 1. Since I just finished 30 Day Shred last week, I am not doing the quick start. I will be doing Phase I tonight. Nice reading everyone's stories. No dramatic result for me fr 30 DS but I have the last 9 lbs to go and weight loss is slower as expected..However, my belly shrunk! And boy, so thrilled to be able to do few real pushups. Now I am addicted to Jillian's workout. Why I am doing Body Revolution. :)
  • kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I need to buy it, wanted it for mothers day but got new workout shoes and apparrel instead! :)
    Love, love, LOVE the other Jillian workouts, can't wait for this one!!!
  • jennbme24
    jennbme24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 of phase 1. I love this program. Its not easy but I am having amazing results. As of last MOnday I have lost 8lbs and 12". The inches is what just suprises me. I must measure over and over again lol. I did get on the scale this morning and I have lost 3 lbs since this past Monday but I am not logging it till my weigh in day next monday. I dont follow the meal plan I try to keep at around 1200 calories, but havent been logging at all in the last two weeks. I am trying to eat a normal diet and make good decisions. Not become obsessed with every calorie. Of course that will have to change as I get closer to my goal since I know it will be hard to get off. I know a lot of people on here will tell you that is wrong but to each their own. It seems to be working with 3lbs in 3days but we will see next week.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Here are my results:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/829639-results

The forum that the post is in is all 2013 Body Revolution enthusiasts. It's not the fastest moving board but you should check it out!

I did Body Revolution after completing one and a half cycles of 30 Day Shred. Since then, I have done a bunch of Jillian's other DVD's and Insanity. Body Revolution is by far my favorite! We shall see how my memory serves me, as I plan to do a second round in about a month from now.
  • Schninie
    Options
    Wow ladies... Very impressive! Will see what group I can join! Thanks for the feedback ????????????
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    me!! week 2 for me! loving the program but not following the nutrition guide.. its too low!!
  • eilar
    eilar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started on Sunday, so I just finished the fifth day of this. So far I like it more than 30DS bc it's structured so you don't do the same thing every day so it's not so boring for me! I think the first two workouts are fairly easy? I didn't feel like I was dying anyway. That might be because I've been doing Zumba like 4-5 days a week all year though, so it's not like I'm starting from scratch.

I'm going on vacation today (on the train to the airport right now!) and I am bringing two dumbells with me in my suitcase (15 lbs wasted on weights lol) but I'm hoping I'll be able to work out throughout my trip too! The fact that it's only a half an hour is really great for me since I travel frequently for my job (and this vacation). Feel free to add me of you'd like! I might not have the Internet available the next week but I'm a pretty avid MFPer.

:)
  • Schninie
    Options

Wow thanks for posting this!

I think I saw it before but didn't read it properly - thsnks
  • Schninie
    Options
    I just started on Sunday, so I just finished the fifth day of this. So far I like it more than 30DS bc it's structured so you don't do the same thing every day so it's not so boring for me! I think the first two workouts are fairly easy? I didn't feel like I was dying anyway. That might be because I've been doing Zumba like 4-5 days a week all year though, so it's not like I'm starting from scratch.

I'm going on vacation today (on the train to the airport right now!) and I am bringing two dumbells with me in my suitcase (15 lbs wasted on weights lol) but I'm hoping I'll be able to work out throughout my trip too! The fact that it's only a half an hour is really great for me since I travel frequently for my job (and this vacation). Feel free to add me of you'd like! I might not have the Internet available the next week but I'm a pretty avid MFPer.

:)

Hahaaaa!!! Oh my!!! Now that's true dedication when you give up luggage space for weights!! Hats off to you girl!
  • eilar
    eilar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pff if only. I have this set of handweights that has weight plates, so the bars are in my checked bag because TSA thinks they are "bludgeoning weapons" and the plates (10 lbs of them) are in my laptop bag, which now weighs 25 lbs that I get to lug around the airport.

I guess that's a sort of exercise too?!

At this point if I don't work out I'll have just broken my back literally for nothing haha
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I completed this program 2 weeks ago. I lost 30 lbs and 19". It is an amazing program! you will be amazed at how strong you get and how much your endurance builds in such a short period of time!

good luck!
  • JillStone17
    JillStone17 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm on weeks 7 and 8 and LOVE this program. I've lost some inches and gained a few pounds (I know it's muscle) need to clean up my eating in these last few weeks so I can really see the differences. I love how strong I am getting and I love the workouts! I belong to the Body Revolutionaries starting April 1st group and it's great. We would love to have you even thought you just started. I like to post every day but not a lot of others post that much. Come join us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!