Day 19

096_zps520605f0.jpg

082_zps55ab92d6.jpg

083_zps686f13f4.jpg

Replies

• dietcokeg
    dietcokeg Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    those are some seriously jaw dropping results! well done to you! did you eat clean while doing the 30DS? well done!
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    well done!

That's great!

Mik
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That is an incredible transformation in only 19 days! Congratulations!
  • charlotteporter167
    charlotteporter167 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you! If i'm honest i have 'sortof' watched what i've ate but i've not been very strict. I've cut down on sweet things and take-aways, but other than that ate normally, with the odd subway and take-away pizza chucked in.
  • charlotteporter167
    Options
    going onto level 3 tomorrow! does anybody know how much more challenging it is compared to levels 1&2?
  • teenytinybikini
    teenytinybikini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I personally found level 3 a bit boring and less challenging that the other 2 levels. Don't let that put you off though, I've seen amazing results with the whole system.
  • charlotteporter167
    Options
    oh really? i'll definitely have a go at it! after i finish the programme i still have 2 weeks to go before my holiday. any ideas of any other programme i could try for those 2 weeks, or do you think i'd be better off doing a different level each day? thanks
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    you look great! Congratulations! I love 30DS - thinking about starting it up again
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I'm on level 2 (Day 4) and I can see my abs and thighs toning up as well. Are you doing just the 30 DS everyday or do you do other workouts as well? :smile:
  • charlotteporter167
    Options
    just 30DS really. think i've been to the gym twice since i started it, but even then ive only been lifting, not done any lengthy cardio or anything :)
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great results, I'm starting the 30DS next week so this is great motivation!!
  • charlotteporter167
    Options
    thank you! just don't know what to do after it! lol
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow look at that definition! Amazing results!

I've done 30DS and Ripped In 30 and love all of Jillian's DVDs...it's like having a personal trainer!!!
  • charlotteporter167
    Options
    thank you! would you recommend ripped in 30 after 30DS? is it much harder?
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    awesome results! i'm on level 1 day 9 and i can't wait to get to level 2!
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow! This totally motivates me to keep up with it!
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! I am on Day 8 of Level 1 - I am not doing the program in 30 days though because of schedule - it will take me 2 months to finish but hoping for some good results as well :)

Are you taking any rest days??

Thanks for sharing!
  • charlotteporter167
    Options
    i have taken 2 rest days i think in the 20 days that i've done so far. i didn't intend on taking them though i just had a couple of 'cant be bothered' days :\
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how heavy the weights you're using are? When I did mine I used 5's, but at the time I didn't have a scale or a tape measure and I was at the beginning of my weight loss so I have no clue how many inches or lbs I dropped lol. I'd like to start it again but sadly I lent my DVD and light weights out to a friend who seemed interested in following me, aaaaand they're collecting dust in a closet now so I'll have to re buy it all...Sigh.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!