Jawbone - Question

Options
I know you all have probably seen the ads for the Jawbone the braclet you wear and it records your movements and syncs with MFP..... Has anyone got one and used it? What do you think about it? It's $130 and I would like to hear some "real" people before I buy one!

Thanks!

Replies

• anasantos61
    anasantos61 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for about three weeks and love it. At the beginning I had problems understanding how to use but I called the 800 number and they were very helpful. I've had the fitbit and bodymedia and out of the three I like the Jawbone best. send me a friend request if you like
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I am interested mostly in the "Sleep" feature.... Would be neat to know.... I just wanted to make sure it was "Worth" the money.
  • Fay132010
    Fay132010 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i love my jawbone and find the app really easy to use as well. The sleep tracking is good as it lets me see the quality of my sleep etc. and i've been able to change my routine to get a better nights sleep Hope this helps!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    That does help. I am starting to really sway in that direction after the comments and the additional research I have done.