Fitbit one

Options
I am thinking of getting a fitbit one and interested in hearing reviews.

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I like mine. Seems to work, though its reading of staircases often appears to be a number picked at random.
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Love mine! I have the zip. I'm not concern about my sleep pattern or how many stairs I climb a day.
  • rainbowcandy2004
    Options
    I just got mine on 3 days ago and I love it already!!! I lost 90lbs using just a generic step counter then I lost it and stopped exercising and eating right and gained 40 lbs back. "not just because I lost the step counter" but now that I have something back in my pocket it motivates me even more. I actually like the sleep tracker since I tend to feel tired all day. Now I can see why.
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i like mine too! i've had it since november. it definitely keeps me conscious of my TDEE and steps. i love that it communicates with MFP automatically, too! i just wear it in between my bra and go! i agree that sometimes the altimeter is a little screwy, but that doesn't bother me at all.
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Love mine as well...I love that I can attach it to my bra (instead of my pants waist) and not worry about it falling off. My stair numbers seem to be correct to me. I have a 2 story house and it's accurate with how many times i go upstairs. It's definitely a huge motivator to look at the numbers and strive hard to increase them ...love the website too.
  • wizwitch
    wizwitch Posts: 82
    Options
    I've had mine about a month and really like it. I don't have stairs but love to see the step count and see my sleep reports. It helps keep me motivated.
  • AbnormalYak
    AbnormalYak Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for a couple of days and it's very fun and motivating.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm a avid Bodymedia FIT user, but I am considering getting a used Fitbit One to compare the two.
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Today is my one week anniversary. It does seem to motivate me to walk more. The stairs are interesting. I started walking during my lunch time, I work in a slightly hilly area & after my walk my fitbit says I went up 16 flights of stairs. There are no stairs, just slight hills. So I guess it tracks the incline as stairs. I love the sleep tracker, it's interesting to see.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I used the Fitbit Ultra for about 6 months, I thought Fitbit was a little on the high side (8% - 15%) for steps and calories burned. I was able to find that out after I started using a GPS App and I also bought a HRM that I used during all of my workouts along with the Fitbit. I will say though Fitbit did work for me, just to have something so small I could put in your pocket to look at anytime I wanted. It did make me get off my *kitten* a few times. =)