My 2nd go-round on MFP and I'm ready! New Friends?

Options
Hi! My name is Ashleigh and this is my 2nd go round on MFP... Ive a member for a while but never really made use of the site on a consistent basis... Sunday morning I sat in my living and thought: I'm tired of being fat... I'm tired of feeling so tired and weary from just walking up 3 flights of steps...im tired of going to the mall and only having 2-3 stores I can shop in! Im tired of having to wear certain clothes a certain way so you cant see those rolls... I am 5 foot and my highest weigh in was 385 lbs! That's crazy! Ive lost a total of 100 lbs but I am still 135 lbs away from my healthy goal weight! And this time on MFP I want to make lots of fit friends for new healthy recipes, work out plans and support!! So please... add me as a friend and lets gooooooooooo!

Replies

• goingthedistance1207
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • soumont
    soumont Posts: 21
    Options
    hello, i am back at it again and i hope to lose weight again x i love this site as it gives the flexibility for my lifestyle. as a nurse i work odd shifts and hours and i like the fact i can adjust calorie content (ie more at lunch or dinner etc) . have been back one week and i am liking it more second time going x if you want to have a friend i will be there x will try and post every day x
  • vmr2811
    vmr2811 Posts: 36
    Options
    Same thoughts here, but I'm new to MFP. Feel freel to add me as well! :smile:
  • lisabrown93
    lisabrown93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me as a friend and we can help each other!
  • sukifr
    sukifr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me!! :-)

Losing weight is hard, but you know you can do it - and you came back which means you know you want to do it!!

I'm here if you need me :-)
  • reneewill
    reneewill Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! The more support the better! :) You can do it!
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Babycakez38
    Babycakez38 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    In the same boat here...back at it again but this time I'm sticking to it!! Add mee too
  • beebe1964
    beebe1964 Posts: 10
    Options
    Good morning...I sat last night with those same thoughts about myself and my weight. I just had a birthday last friday and realized my next one is an completely different decade....I dont want to go into it feeling bad about my health. Feel free to add me as a friend, I could use all the support I can get. Have a great day and good luck.
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I know the feelings you've felt! Feel free to add me if you would like some support. I try and be as positive as I can while encouraging accountability! Take care on your journey and remember the only person who has control over this is you! :-)
  • scootykk
    scootykk Posts: 2
    Options
    This is my first time with MFP and so far I like it much better than WW. I'm celebrating my 35th wedding anniversary this summer (August) in Hawaii and I want to feel good in my bathing suit. Loosing weight is hard but easier with accountability partners who encourage. You can count on me :)
  • Chubbymama5
    Chubbymama5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Each day is a new battle for me. I am here to offer any help and support I can give and I need all that I can get as well. I have a total of 120 lbs that I need to lose. 2 lbs a week is my goal. So far, I haven't had much success. I like MFP. I am still learning it though. I am really new. Please, any of you, add me as a friend. Lets all help each other in this journey.
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the first 100 pounds that's huge. Would love to lean on each other as you work on your next goal!
  • arich009
    arich009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a second timer also!!! Congrats on your weight loss.I am really ready to get this weight off me for good. My blood pressure is in a world wind of stupid!!! 138/180 ughhh! and the other day I became so fed up and depressed with myself. I went to a water park only to be told i had to get weighed to make sure i met the 250lbs weigh requirment for their water slides,I currently weight 280lbs so i knew i couldnt get on and i refused to let them weigh me in front of other riders to be humilated, so i just walked away. I was so appalled and hurt. I spent the remainder of the afternoon by the lockers waiting on my family to finish enjoying themselves. I literally felt bad I went in the bathroom and cried. I have been plus size majority of my life tried every diet you can think of and still is im currently doing herbalife, consistanly now. My blood pressure is ALWAYS high as hell and before i lose my ability to function or my life, change is in order. plus its making me insecure in my relationship im always thinking if i dont lose weight my dude will cheat on me, and even thought he is very supportive I am secretly destroying my self with the thoughts. I have a son i want to see grow up!!!I I am rEfocusing on making a better ME I HAVE NO CHOICE ANY MORE!
  • iampurebeautie
    iampurebeautie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW! i love all the encouragement and support!!! Thank you to everyone i feel the loveeeeeeeee!
  • Rena42
    Rena42 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've just started doing this a week ago, so I'm really a newbie at this. I've met so many nice people. The more friends the merrier! It makes it much easier to keep on track and stay focused.
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this place is awesome for support and encouragement! Anyone can add me!
  • Shalovr
    Shalovr Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel free to add me....:)