confessions on cheating!!

Options
not talking about men people... lol... I love mine!!

So I totally hate cheating on my foods for the rest of my life but what I do find myself cheating on atleast twice a week is hershey milk chocolate bars and coca cola....

I know I know I need to stop anyone else???:sad:

Replies

• dedelen0
    dedelen0 Posts: 21
    Options
    not talking about men people... lol... I love mine!!

So I totally hate cheating on my foods for the rest of my life but what I do find myself cheating on atleast twice a week is hershey milk chocolate bars and coca cola....

I know I know I need to stop anyone else???:sad:
  • armywife
    armywife Posts: 11
    Options
    If it has sugar I'll eat it. i did really good today, and then went to a picnic and had 2 rice crispy bars... I DON'T EVEN LIKE THEM!!! Grrr. Still stayed under my calories though. Just frustrating
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have always been a sugar junkie...it's soooo bad. Seriously, I can sit down and eat a whole bag of Twizzlers or a box of chocolates. I try, but it's hard to go 4-5 days without eating something not "clean". I try not to beat myself up, though, because even though I am eating a few pieces of bad stuff, at least it's not the whole box! In the end, it doesn't even TASTE that good!!

So, yes, I feel your pain! But at least you're only doing it a few times per week and staying within your calories, right? We all just have to work on it, I guess. :angry:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Your gonna have them once in awhile. So just incorporate them into your calories once in a week or something like that. It's better then binging on them. The whole time on this program I didn't stop eating sweets all together just in moderation.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    If it has sugar I'll eat it. i did really good today, and then went to a picnic and had 2 rice crispy bars... I DON'T EVEN LIKE THEM!!! Grrr. Still stayed under my calories though. Just frustrating

I was just venting to PrincessLaundry how I've been snacking on Mike and ikes at work and I DON'T EVEN LIKE them! :angry:
    I despise fruit candies....
    Just like you said, Why do we do this to ourselves???? :frown:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I cut an Almond Snickers in half and ate one yesterday and another half today. Let me tell you, it took every ounce of will power to not eat the whole darn thing. Put it in the fridge and it takes a really long time to chew so it seems like it lasts longer. Only 110 cals per half!
  • jpketz
    jpketz Posts: 73
    Options
    Next time sub out Hershey's milk chocolate for a few squares of dark chocolate. Factor it into your daily total, it won't be cheating and you'll be getting some very healthy monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) as an added bonus.
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    Almond Joys or Snickers are the kryptonite to my Super Man diet. :smile:

but as others have stated, with moderation and good judgment on knowing what's enough, it's not a bad pleasure to indulge in occassionally.
  • armywife
    armywife Posts: 11
    Options

I was just venting to PrincessLaundry how I've been snacking on Mike and ikes at work and I DON'T EVEN LIKE them! :angry:
    I despise fruit candies....
    Just like you said, Why do we do this to ourselves???? :frown:

I could live on red Mike and Ikes alone. I love fruit candies. I'm hoping it starts to taste like I'm chewing on flavored rubber soon, but I doubt it....But "I'd rather be skinny" has gotten me through the last few trips to wal mart!