INSANITY appreciation!

Options
Hey my fellow Insanity lovers. On my 4th week 4th day today and Shaun T kicks my butt every time and I still press play the next day.

Starting to see some abs as well (flabs- abs under a tiny bit of flab as I call them) but that will go soon :-)

Really changed me and my wife's life for the good.

I also have Insanity: The Asylum Volume 1 & 2 for when I finish this round because I love being drenched after 40 minutes.

So for everyone who's doing it, good luck. For everyone who's done it you're a legend and for anyone not doing it..The only way is Insanity.!

DIG DEEPER Y'ALL

Replies

• katygirl1964
    Options
    I'm in my second week of Insanity and loving it. It's one of the hardest workouts I've ever done, but I know it's worth it.
  • Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 4 here too - loving it and starting to see positive changes and feeling fitter - less breaks, more reps. Intend to have a few days off at the end and then start it again. I love Shaun T.

KEEP THE CORE TIGHT!!!!
  • babychris1
    babychris1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Why do I do what I do? Cuz I wanna look goooooood…."
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Love Shaun T's workouts! I'm incorporating the Asylum workouts in my schedule right now, those are intense! He definitely kicks my butt every time!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Recovery Week, Day 4!!! I can't wait to say I finished! I'm digging deeper, but my joints are screaming at me from the High Impact aerobics. I'm gonna try something lower impact after this! Any Ideas?? : ()
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 40 for me - Max Interval Circuit again. I might die!! O_O I am really loving it, but I'm frustrated this week as I'm rebounding up and down with a few lbs of water weight I think from the increased intensity.
  • jwiley78
    jwiley78 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've went through two rounds of Insanity. Loved it. It has definitely changed me. Even now I will still do a video occasionally just to break the cycle of working out in they gym all the time.

Last night was Insane Abs and then 1/2 hour on the elliptical all this mixed in with a few push ups and I was wore out at the end.
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 1 Day 4 (1st Month). I love Insanity. It's hard, but that' what I love about it. I love Shaun T. He's very motivating. I also have Rockin' Body and that's very fun. I wanted to get back into Insanity and hopefully will finsih this time.

Can't wait to get home to workout! Good luck everyone :glasses:
  • babychris1
    Options
    ...and we just keep coming back for more !!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    beware... insanity is addicting!! i'm on my 3rd round and i just keep coming back for more. enjoy it! even if you don't see results the 1st or 2nd time keep doing it... you will eventually see results :-)
  • babychris1
    Options
    It is really addictive, some days I want to do 2 workouts!

Can't wait for month 2 and then Asylum....Bring me pain Shaun T
  • wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    This S*%T is banana's Y'all

BUMP
  • babychris1
    Options
    Plyometric Cardio kicked my butt today ! XD
  • CeriGrindrod
    CeriGrindrod Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    This S*%T is banana's Y'all

BUMP

Love ittttttttt
  • CeriGrindrod
    Options
    Plyometric Cardio kicked my butt today ! XD

Plyo is my fav :-)
  • babychris1
    Options
    Straighten out that leg... JOSH!!
  • jorge_007
    jorge_007 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It's pretty decent. I go run 3 and a quarter miles as a warm up before doing insanity. It does nothing for me without my daily run. I always wondered what insanity is like if you're not super fit...
  • DestinyS29
    DestinyS29 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Would you all recommend Insanity for someone who is still quite a bit overweight? I'm stuck in the 190's can't seem to break through this plateau but don't want to get something that is just too challenging for my size.. Please let me know! :)
  • CeriGrindrod
    Options
    Straighten out that leg... JOSH!!
    DIG DEEPER!!!!!!
  • babychris1
    Options
    Would you all recommend Insanity for someone who is still quite a bit overweight? I'm stuck in the 190's can't seem to break through this plateau but don't want to get something that is just too challenging for my size.. Please let me know! :)

I say do it. As long as your overall health is good go for it!