Size 12

Options
ewestsca
ewestsca Posts: 63 Member
I never thought I would be in size 12 cloths ever again. I can't believe 250 days ago I was having a hard time fitting into 18's.

DawnHutchings_05162013_zps10103097.jpg

Replies

• KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just zipped up my 12s as well!! congrats!
  • LisaD1025
    LisaD1025 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I can't wait to be in a size 12 as well! You look great and I love your shirt too!!
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    awesome job! and that's a really cute top. you should be smiling in your picture! you've accomplished a lot!!!!
  • beccalabgal
    beccalabgal Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is fantastic! I hope to someday be in that size again myself.
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait to be where you are! today I slipped on an old pair of 16's and they fit (not comfortably so they won't be worn anytime soon!) and it was amazing... the day I hit 12 will be......... astounding!!
  • tamjak
    tamjak Posts: 28
    Options
    You look great and what a cute outfit! I am too also into a size 12 now, but probably ready to try on some 10's soon.
  • Lumen1505
    Lumen1505 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look great ! - I'm aiming for size 12's too can I add you as a freind ? :smile:
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats!!
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!

I am so looking forward to the day I fit back into 12!! I'm somewhere between 14-16 now.
  • joydoncheski
    joydoncheski Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    May I ask where you're from. You don't look big enough to be a US size 12, do you mean a UK 12 because you look closer to a US size 8 . Either way you look fabulous!
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Within the last month i also fit into a size 12 so i went on a splurge and bought several new outfits not expecting to shrink any further but now i think i will soon be in a 10 if not already as they are all getting a bit baggy. So i am thrilled on 1 hand and peeved on the other. However a size 12 was a big big milestone for me as it was the bench mark to getting out of the so called plus sizes. Very well done on your success. I have still have a bit left to go so feel free to add me anyone reading :)
  • ewestsca
    Options
    awesome job! and that's a really cute top. you should be smiling in your picture! you've accomplished a lot!!!!

I"m trying to learn how to smile in pictures again. :-) It's been a long time since I've wanted them taken of me.
  • ewestsca
    Options
    May I ask where you're from. You don't look big enough to be a US size 12, do you mean a UK 12 because you look closer to a US size 8 . Either way you look fabulous!

I live in Washington, DC. My goal is a US size 8. I weigh around 187 right now.
  • Rissy3636
    Rissy3636 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can't wait to wear my size 12's again. :)
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I can get into my 12s but they are still snug.. almost there! thanks for the inspiration & wtg!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Beautiful, I cant wait to get there myself!!! Congrats you look great!!
  • sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! well done :smile: :happy:
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! That's so awesome! Love your top by the way. Just lovely!!
  • EpicPickle
    EpicPickle Posts: 35
    Options
    Congratulations! May I ask how tall you are?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!