Binge Eating :-/ HELP!

Options
When I was 18 I was about 11 stone and really happy with my figure. Then I got with my boyfriend and through a combination of binge eating and sitting around the house snuggling more I have gotten up to 17 stone! In about 4 years :-O

I feel like I am always on a "diet" and seem to lose a stone or two and then go back to binging again. It feels impulsive now too. Like as soon as my bf goes to work and I am home alone the first thing I think is "I wonder if there's any chocolate in the cupboard..." or "I might pop up the shop for some coke and junk food...". My weight has spiralled out of control and it is really getting me down. Yesterday as I got off the bus some kids started laughing at me and this girl shouted "Look at her fat a**e!" - I just cried.

How can I stop binging? I've tried going to the doctors about it but I found them either rude, patronising or telling me I'm going to die...

Help please! :-(

Replies

• JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Binging is all mental. You can work on re-conditioning your mind to consider alternatives to eating when you feel the need/craving. Here are some things I do: