Photos...Before and after 63 lbs lost

Options
I am approximately half way to my goal so thought this might be a good time for a before and current photo. I still have a long way to go but am proud of my success to this point. I LOVE MFP! I hope the photo comes through...not sure I'm doing this right. If not it is in my profile pictures:smile:

before-after.jpg

Replies

• metizzy2
    metizzy2 Posts: 122
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!! I can definitely see the difference from your before and current pictures. Way to go!!!!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I can totally see the difference!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I am approximately half way to my goal so thought this might be a good time for a before and current photo. I still have a long way to go but am proud of my success to this point. I LOVE MFP! I hope the photo comes through...not sure I'm doing this right. If not it is in my profile pictures:smile:

before-after.jpg

Hmmm... I don't know why it's not working. But, posted it in my address bar and you look AMAZING!
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look like a whole new woman. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see the after 123 lbs lost picture.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    looked on your profile very big difference GREAT JOB
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, keep up the good work.
  • CatRodger
    CatRodger Posts: 105
    Options

before-after.jpg

Well Done, your doing fantastic x
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! What an accomplishment!!! Add me as a friend!!! I've lost 10 lbs and a long way to go, but am going to just focus weekly.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I cna really see a difference - you look great! Keep it up :)
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options

before-after.jpg

try that
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Great work! keep it up, you look great!
  • suzyq2992
    Options
    Great Job can really tell a difference Keep up the good work.I am half way to goal and trust me it isnt easy But i know you can do it
  • kaciemustlose
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! I can wait to lose 63 lbs too.... Keep up the fantastic work!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. You give me even more inspiration!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great:) I'm getting close to my halfway point too, and am super excited to get there:) Keep up the good work!
  • poochess
    Options
    Seeing your pictures are soooo encouraging to me.:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!