Would like friends with 100+lbs to lose

Options
I am a 21yr old female. I'm married with no kids and I currently have a desk job being an administrative assistant. I have put on a lot of weight over the past few years and have a goal of losing around 100lbs, maybe a little more.

I would like to have some friends who have a similar weight loss goal as me, 100lbs or more to lose.

I hope I can find some friends :flowerforyou:

Replies

• eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    In total I need to lose at least 132 lbs, so far I've lost about half. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • BunnyW22
    BunnyW22 Posts: 33
    Options
    I also need to lose 100lbs. I just started this week. I sent you a friend request.
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I started 3 months ago with 118 pounds to lose. Now I have 77 pounds to go. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • htalfor
    htalfor Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new here! My first weight loss goal is to lose over 100 lbs.
  • aidendart
    aidendart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40 but need friends and support like everyone else lol :) anyone feel free to add.
  • m1chaelberry92
    m1chaelberry92 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Married and 39 years young... just let the work and fathering life let the rest get behind. Trying to go from 330 >>-> 220. We will see what happens!

I'm using MFP integrated with my Jawbone UP bracelet.
  • chellesprague
    chellesprague Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also 21. I am married with 2 step kids...none of my own. I have about 120lbs to go... in need of friends with similar goals as well. So you can add me if you like
  • gparks
    gparks Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose bout 70 lbs or so but could use all the support I can get.
  • zackerymock
    Options
    28, married, and 2 kids. Joined the Army at 17, and I weighed around 175 when I was running cross country and lifting weights (8%bf then)... I was 278 earlier this year, am already down to 254, and looking to at least grab 60 more. I'm usually stuck with desk jobs, no money to go to the gym or buy workout materials, and have no motivation at home other than weighing little enough to jump on the trampoline with my son. I'm here for you.