Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weigh in weight...morning or evening?

What weight should I be plugging in here? My morning, pre-eating weight (pretty much dead weight) or not? Just curious. Thanks!

Replies

• TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    if you weigh in the morning, before you consume anything you are mostly likely to be at your lightest - and most accurate weight so most people do it in the morning, remember all day long, you eat and drink stuff so that adds to your weight in the afternoon. Whichever you choose, be consistent with that time, because you weight does vary for me by 2lbs from morning to night.
  • kitt7769
    kitt7769 Posts: 23
    I'm doing a wellness program at a local University Medical Center and they have me weighing every day at the same time under the same conditions. I think that is probably the most important thing when you are tracking your weight that it is under the same conditions around the same time.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    I always do first thing in the morning after bathroom but before eating, but yeah be consistant
  • traney1
    traney1 Posts: 9
    Ahh..Navy also eh? Yep..doing this for the same reasons!
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    I always weigh in the morning after a toilet run. Haha
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    I always weigh in the morning after a toilet run. Haha

lol me too. I always weigh naked too.

What makes me laugh is when visiting the doctors and they weigh me, I am aware that it's not done naked there, however, one weigh-in at the docs, I asked did they want me to take off my boots and was informed no, don't bother. I wouldn't have minded, except I was also wearing a big jumper and jeans. To top it all they didn't even take off a couple of pounds afterwards to compensate for this clothing!

Maybe they thought I never took those things off or something :laugh:
  • eve180
    eve180 Posts: 51 Member
    First thing in the morning after the bathroom and naked. I need an accurate number...lol.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Ditto to what everyone just said - first thing, post-bathroom, and as little clothes as possible :)
  • kitt7769
    kitt7769 Posts: 23
    I hate when they weigh me with my shoes on at the doctor's office. I always seem to be wearing my heaviest shoes too!