I'm the guy I thought I could never become

Options
2»

Replies

• Hatchling84
    Hatchling84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @ maryannelk - Congrats on nearing completion!!!! I've also listened to audio books on runs so your not so focused on the run itself and can just keep hitting the pavement
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    awww....awesome! congrats! how neat!
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I really needed to read your story right now, I am at one of those not sure moments. My weight loss is at a plateau and I really sort like where I am at right now visually but I know for optimal health I need to continue.

Someday I hope to echo your words that 'I am the woman I thought I could never become.'

Thanks!
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job! :) All that hard worked paying off must be so fantastic for you. And I bet it feels really great when people don't recognize you. Keep it up!
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My husband is your "before" picture. He's finally joined me on this journey and I think he's in it to win it. You give me hope! Fantastic job and run shirtless as much as you please! I told my husband that even at his heaviest I had no problem with him going shirtless. I love ALL of him and I personally don't care what anyone else thinks! :smile:
  • Misha6
    Misha6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I consume about 7-8 egg whites every day, kinda helps jump start the intake, Thank you :D

I like the egg whites tip. I feel wasteful to throw away the yolk. Do you use fresh eggs or do you buy eggs whites in a carton like "Allwhites"?
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Congrats mate, awesome work!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    this is great! you look awesome!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    That's awesome man!
  • Hatchling84
    Hatchling84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @misha6 - I buy whole 'large' eggs and separate the yolk myself. I just prefer it that way as I know the egg has not been tampered with from 'forgive the reference' raw product to market shelf

EDIT: @lovejulez03 - I cannot describe it, and the feelings vary soo much. As a teen I was made fun of for my size so in some instances its the feeling of vindication and other times it has been the ultimate ego boost - no worries it will never go to my head cause I know how hard I worked for it
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!