24 pounds away from reaching my goal weight

Options
Ladyinwaiting4
Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
when I began this weight loss journey almost 3 years ago I weighed 250 pounds. I am now at 164 pounds:smile:

my goal weight is 140 pounds and I am 24 pounds away from reaching that. they make posting pictures way to complicated but I do have pics in my profile. I will post the one I was at my 2nd heaviest weight.

Replies

• Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    That is such significant progress! Way to go!! While some might consider your progress "slow" - I think it's amazing :smile: .. you've already shown you can maintain your loss because you've been losing/maintaining for 3 years :happy:

And in case you really wanted to upload photos, it's not too bad:

1) Upload photos to photobucket.com
    2) Edit the photo-> Resize to 550 wide -> save
    3) Click the share button then choose the "direct link" option (clicking on it will automatically copy the code)
    3) In the forums type: {img}direct link code from photobucket image here{/img} (Just use square brackets instead of curly brackets). You're done!
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It's great to see that you've stuck with it for all this time. It's very inspiring. You and I are about the same at weight right now, I'm 164.5 and I have 24.5 pounds to go to get to goal weight. Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'll be there in no time. :flowerforyou:
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Options
    the picture I have now was my second heaviest weight which was January 2011.

I have progress pictures posted on my profile I will upload more of them
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    That's great, congrats! Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Options
    you are most welcome! I like to encourage others and help support them in their journey to success
  • Hatchling84
    Hatchling84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job, keep with it!!!
  • annp28
    annp28 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Options
    thank you. defintely this motivates me to press to the finish
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!