Good running music anyone?

Options
Well....maybe not "running" exactly, more like jogging. I am on week 3 of C25K and now that I'm jogging a little more, I need some faster paced music. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I have TONS! Are you spotify by any chance? I could share my playlist with you - plus there are lots of other playlists as well! And what kind of music do you like? My sister runs to rock music and I hate it lol
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I like Girl Talk or Wiz Khalifa. Usually anything upbeat, but I also really enjoy rap when I'm running, but that's the only time I listen to it. I think all the fast lyrics and swearing make me feel empowered like, "F*** Yeah! I can do this!" :laugh:

Also, check out jog.fm if you're looking.
  • HikerRR50
    HikerRR50 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Stayin alive by the bee gees lol
  • alf_attack22
    Options
    electronica group LCD Soundsystem has a song called "45:33" that was specifically created for running and exercising. I believe it was commissioned by Nike and the tempo builds as the song goes on. Its really great.
  • kyyliejohnson
    kyyliejohnson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel this Moment, Pitbull and Christina Aguilera
    Scream & Shout, Will.I.Am and Britney Spears
    Titanium, David Guetta and Sia
    Can't Hold Us, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
    Come and Get It, Selena Gomez
    Brokenhearted, Karmin
    Locked Out of Heaven, Bruno Mars
    Remember the Name, Fort Minor

I also love anything Jason Derulo, *****cat Dolls, and my fave Britney Spears for working out!

Otherwise I just listen to punk or alternative :) Hope this helps!
  • bridgjones75
    bridgjones75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Check out "rock my run" where a lot of DJs make mixes just for running. My favorite is DJ Little Fever's "Crush it"
  • fitzonegirl
    fitzonegirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I run to rock n roll. I have on my playlist Golden Earing: Radar Love and Twilightzone. Led Zeppelin: Rock n Roll and Whole Lotta Love
    Metallica: Enter Sandman Aerosmith: Mama kin Ted Nugent: Stranglehold. Hope this helps