Best and Healthiest Yogurt

Options
Hello!

Can anyone recommend the best and healthiest yogurt? I'm looking for the lowest fat and the most number of active cultures.

Thanks!

Jud

Replies

• supersquatch
    Options
    can't say i've looked into most active cultures or anything, but chobani yogurt has alot of options across the fat free/low fat spectrum w/ a good amount of protein. i don't think they use aspartame either, if that helps.
  • 007FatSlayer
    007FatSlayer Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I like goat milk yogurt. Studies have shown that it's healthier than cow milk (of course, there are probably studies out there that promote cow milk over goat milk).
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm really loving Danon Light and Fit Greek. 80 calories, tastes like real greek yogurt, really filling. My new go to.
  • rhogr000
    rhogr000 Posts: 126
    Options
    I'm really loving Danon Light and Fit Greek. 80 calories, tastes like real greek yogurt, really filling. My new go to.

Agree 100%! The Danon "Light n' Fit" is really tasty and very filling (especially when combined with a piece of fruit or toast).
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    one without fake sugar
  • Dragoness1980
    Dragoness1980 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just discovered Chobani. Have heard alot of people mention it on this site. Having it everyday :-)
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Agree 100%! The Danon "Light n' Fit" is really tasty and very filling (especially when combined with a piece of fruit or toast).

Unfortunately, these have artificial sweeteners a I believe, at least the 2X protein one defiinitely does. I LOVE Fage...it's really thick and yummy. I get the ones with honey, but you could get plain and add in anything!
  • CatMcCheesey
    CatMcCheesey Posts: 143
    Options
    Fage Total 0%. I add my own fruit puree to it. 23 grams pf protein per serving.
  • abigailtabby
    Options

Yep love this too! I bought the Strawberry 2x Protein over the weekend and have been enjoying it. It has some sugar tho, so you'll have to balance it with your other foods, but I've had leftover sugar and carbs the past two days so it's great for a snack and tastes really yummy!
  • Atlantaguy225
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your recommendations! This has been soooooo helpful! I intend to try each of the receommended.
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I like the honey Oikos :)
  • wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options
    Dannon yogurts are out. Artificial sweeteners and fillers - from their own website - http://www.dannon.com/pages/rt_healthy_what_in_our_yogurt.htm