What is the weirdest thing you have binged on?

Options
124»

Replies

• emilygray7165
    emilygray7165 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mixed, unsalted nuts. I ate like 500 calories of that stuff without even realising!
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Croutons! I could eat a whole bag...hence why I don`t buy them!

I do the same thing except I have to dip them in ranch dressing. So I am armed with a bag of croutons and a bowl of dressing. Wrong on so many levels.
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I seriously just LOVE this thread. It made me realize I'm not alone.

So....red grapes.

also, I would eat a jar full of Nutella if we kept it in the house.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Bean Burritos from Taco Bell...

5 layer burritos
    Chicken Burritos
    Nachos
    and then maybe a few soft chicken tacos with baja sauce...

I used to work at Taco Bell I know what the foods made of and still eat it :(
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    91293309-260x260-0-0_KraftKraftMacaroniCheeseDinnerThreeCheesewi_zps74da8272.jpg

Oh man, I have binged often in my life on the above, something about this flavor, I can't stop until I can't live the spoon LOL So I don't buy it anymore!

:flowerforyou:
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Actually I can binge on banannas boy I can eat them right up easily.
  • boothekm
    boothekm Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    COOKIE DOUGH!!!! YES RAW!!

FRENCH BREAD! I COULD PROBABLY EAT A WHOLE LOAF!!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    whole box of roasted red pepper and basil triscuits... they're just sooooooo good!
    i tried the new Philly chocolate cream cheese...... after finishing it in one day (on bread first, the rest by finger! lol), I can never buy it again... sigh. lol

^^ this made me laugh because I have boughten foods that are "too good" for me to purchase ever again too!
  • Defren
    Defren Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am diabetic so can't have sugar and have to seriously restrict carbs. I have only binged once (fear for my health not so much will power :-)). My binge was only a few days ago and was a whole, yes a whole fruitcake. I adore fruitcake, but can't have it, so my binge while soooo good is going to have to be a really yummy memory. :-(