Looking for more supporting friends

Options
yinkyo
yinkyo Posts: 78 Member
Hi, I'm fairly new to MFP (been on for about a week and a half now) and found a few people to add as friends. They have been amazing help already, and I realize that it can only help more to have a few more supportive people to congratulate, commiserate, and just generally keep each other in line. I log in and log food and exercise every day, weigh in every week, measure inches every 2 weeks, and take pics every month, so I'm dedicated to losing these pounds and inches. I'd really like to find some people with the same goals, and who can help, and who I may be able to help also.

It's nice to meet you ^_^

Replies

• AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    Lets be friends! I log every day (well I try to!) and have found since I started adding friends I've been more accountable and motivated! It's great. Talk soon :)
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Add me! Add me! I'll be a supportive and active friend. Sounds like you got it going on!!
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got some great supportive friends, and I know how important that is during your journey!
  • momo9128706
    momo9128706 Posts: 45
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I've lost 46 lbs, still have 32 to go!
  • beebe1964
    beebe1964 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me...I can use all the friends and encouragement I can get. Good luck to you.
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Add Me!:bigsmile: I'm here everyday... lending support each day!:smile:
  • ellend17
    ellend17 Posts: 58
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I could do with the support and motivation from anyone who is willing to help!
    Family just keep saying not to lose anymore and that i'm 'getting too thin' even though i still have a good few pounds to lose before i will feel happy!
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you now! And feel free to message me back and forth- we'll keep each other motivated! :)
  • eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm very active and love interacting with my friends.
  • SkyBrookes
    SkyBrookes Posts: 3
    Options
    It is a challenge I agree. The great part is the reward as your body changes before your eye's and how your clothes begin to fit.. It is awesome...for sure!!!!! Feel free to add me and keep up your track to a healthier you..
  • SkyBrookes
    Options
    It is a challenge I agree. The great part is the reward as your body changes before your eye's and how your clothes begin to fit.. It is awesome...for sure!!!!! Feel free to add me and keep up your track to a healthier you..:happy:
  • SkyBrookes
    Options
    It is a challenge I agree. The great part is the reward as your body changes before your eye's and how your clothes begin to fit.. It is awesome...for sure!!!!! Feel free to add me and keep up your track to a healthier you.. :happy:
  • sissie515513emh
    Options
    Hey I am new to this too if anyone wants to add me for support and motivation!!!
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I lost over 40 lbs on here about a year ago and then got pregnant. I now have my little girl (it looks like you have a newborn too, congrats!) but the weight is not really coming off for me. So, I'm back to logging, because I know it works! Especially with the right support group ;)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • kels1152
    kels1152 Posts: 74
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! : )
    I log everyday, workout and have been doing great with the help from this website and from the support of mfp friends! :)
  • cheryl2974
    cheryl2974 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi there!! Feel free to add me.... you can never have to many friends!! :)

Cheryl.
  • fuzzball01
    fuzzball01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well if you like
  • radiantrox
    radiantrox Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • mirragordon
    Options
    feel free to add me as well !!! :smile: