Looking for friends between 200-300 something pounds

Options
Hi all! I am looking for people between 200-300 something who are looking to lose a lot of weight so I have some people in the same boat as me on my list. I'm 261 pounds with a goal weight of 220. I try to post encouragement on friend's profiles once every day or two. It's nice to know someone out there in the world will notice if you post you did well.Hope to see some friend requests :-).

Replies

• annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Im 240; trying to lose 70 more. My highest weight was 325, and lost over 100 on here, but due to unforseen events went from 210 (my lowest since 7th grade) to 255, just getting back in to it :-) today hitting 240 meant im back down to my highschool weight. I got alot of stuff going on right now (going to new york, starting a new job at night shift and adjusting my schedule when i get back, etc) so i may not be the most supportive today, but would love friends with lots to lose as well, so add me if its ok that i may not be around too much for a couple weeks, but normally i am that supportive friend.
  • jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    Options
    My highest was 300.1; I sat around 290 for about forever, and am finally in a position where I feel like I've got the knowledge and tools to do something about it. I'm down to 270 right now, and hoping to lose another 145ish pounds.
  • roxanna_hassan
    roxanna_hassan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi im 229lb my highest of all time i need help. I need someone who can motivate me will u help me?
  • sadrac4683
    sadrac4683 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My heaviest has been 326 and i now weigh 272.6. My short term goal is 250 and then i will make another goal of 220. You can add me if you like and anyone else.
  • AnyaDee
    AnyaDee Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 229 and goal is 180.
    In 2006, I was 265 and was able to knock out a few pounds in high school and graduated in 2008 at 215.
    My boyfriend's great cooking skills and college brought back my weight so I'm on a mission again.

Are you looking for new work outs?

I lost my first batch by just finishing a mile with a few inclines. My trainer encouraged me to not walk, go as
    slow as possible, but do not walk until I finished that mile. My mile was about 18-20 minutes.
    Sessions were like this 4x a week:
    1/2 mile warm up
    15 minute stretch (take your time and really treat your body to stretching)
    Mile (it took me about a month for it to get comfortable and three months for it to be "easy")

{Once it got comfortable, we added:
    5 short sprints on small incline (~15 yards)
    3 middle sprints on small incline (~30 yards)
    2 long sprints on small incline (~60 yards)
    10 minutes abs}

And always a stretch and 1/2 mile cool down.

I'm here for encouragement and to share the few tips that I do know.
    I'm doing a weight loss challenge right now with my friend's group and trying to catch up since I missed about 10 days :S
    I really need the support also!
  • taylorgang120c
    Options
    I'm 295 right now and I have just joined MFP! My goal is 200 as of right now but I want to get into the 160s range!
    I love to see what people are doing for exercises and how well they are doing!
    Send me a friend request! :)
  • mel3491
    mel3491 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hello! I fit the request, but curious what program, if any, you are following. I am looking for help in the Adkins followers.. thanks!