DOES THIS REALLY WORK!?!?!? or is it a scam...? tattoo??

Options
lovelyMYlovely
lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
tat-b-gone?? its a tattoo removing cream... have any of you ever used it before?? have a HUGE tattoo that i regret getting and i want to fade it a little first before going through laser treatments... but... does it work guys?? have any of you used it before?? thanks :)

also have you every had laser tattoo removal? does it hurt after you get it done??

i hate my tattoo so much that im thinking of going to a plastic surgeoun to remove it (lower stomach tattoo) so pretty much i would need to GAIN weight to get a tummy tuck.... help i need to find another soultion.... because no matter what plastic surgery and laser tattoo removal would pretty much be the same price = around 10000... no lie...

thank you for your feedback :) i googled everywhere and i couldnt find solid evidence of tat-b-gone...

Replies

• bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    you'll also end up with a huge scar

what is the tattoo? you can always get a really beautiful cover up tattoo to replace it

p.s. i don't know about that cream, i didn't look it up. it can't be good for you if it does!!
  • shastacrystal
    shastacrystal Posts: 262
    Options
    I watched a gentleman on TV get some removed and he looked like he was in incredible pain during and after. I dont think they are ever fully removed either but I could be wrong.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a tattoo removal cream; from what I've heard the laser feels like a hot rubber band snapping you really fast over and over again but it depends on your pain threshold.
  • bearkisses
    Options
    There is no such thing as a tattoo removal cream; from what I've heard the laser feels like a hot rubber band snapping you really fast over and over again but it depends on your pain threshold.

i've heard from artists that have had the tattoos on their body removed say it is far more painful than getting a tattoo itself. these are people that have been tattood by others and tattood themselves. it is a laser...removing skin pigment. sounds painful.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    If you post a picture of the tattoo we might be able to help.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    One of my good friends had a tattoo on the back of her neck laser treated. She said it hurt like hell and it's still there. It is in black ink and they told her it would never come completely off. It looks l ike it was written on with a pencil now rather than being black but it's definitely still there.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Didn't you just get that tattoo to cover another tattoo? That cream won't work.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Have you considered getting a coverup tattoo? I've been watching tattoo competition shows for the design work, and I've seen some truly hideous my-god-what-was-I-thinking tats that were covered so well no hint of the original showed. May be a lot cheaper and less painful than laser removal.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

there are fading creams. not removal creams, you are correct.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    cover up tatt....

cream is a scam...might fade it a bit, but that's about it.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Laser tattoo removal leaves a scar. For some people, the scar fades with time, and for other people, the scar is really hideous. I've seen both. The person with the hideous scar wishes she'd kept the original tattoo.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

i've heard from artists that have had the tattoos on their body removed say it is far more painful than getting a tattoo itself. these are people that have been tattood by others and tattood themselves. it is a laser...removing skin pigment. sounds painful.

I've heard the same... and would also suggest a cover-up?
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    the whole notion that a tattoo can be removed with a simple cream makes me rage.
    its a tattoo! it's supposed to be permanent. live with your mistake and cover it up (again?).

i have some pretty rough ink, and if someone offered me free laser treatment, i'd tell em to screw. i'd MUCH rather cover them up with beautiful artwork than have them removed.

*climbs down off soapbox*

as far as laser treatment goes, my ex had a piece removed from her upper back. it was roughly the size of a fist and all black.
    it took SEVERAL sessions. i went with her to each one, and she cried every single time. twice it was bad enough to cause a pretty decent nosebleed. she blistered like a freakin leper. it was painful and i had to apply antibiotic ointment on it multiple times a day. then the blisters would burst (usually in her sleep) and dry, causing her shirt to stick to the now open wounds. needless to say, she regretted her decision.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Scam.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ANSWERING... i highly regret this tattoo.... it looks unfinished and when the light isnt reflecting on it or when im far away it looks like a big dark blob... :( here are a few pictures... i think im gonna have to get a tummy tuck to slice off the skin....
    003_zps0d62f745.jpg
    right when it was finished ^^^

Snapshot_20130508_1_zpsc0e56e9e.jpg
    healed ^^^ no flash but in bright sunlight...
  • bearkisses
    Options
    i think it is beautiful! maybe i would add more on each hip to balance it. but it is beautiful
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I like it. Maybe take it to a better artist and see if they can touch it up.
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    I personally love that tattoo. I think it's beautiful and also believe that cream is just a scam.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    i think it is beautiful! maybe i would add more on each hip to balance it. but it is beautiful
    really?? thank you! it looks weird in real life though unless your super close to me.... but from 3 feet away it looks like a dark blob.... i was thinking of adding some i may post a picture of what i wanted to do ! BUT! i didnt want to do it because then i really couldnt get it removed.... idk... a tummy tuck is a bit extreme... and ill have a HUGE long scar... its just confusing...
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes, That's one heck of a tattoo. I say if you try the cream, just try in on a small area to see how it does. If you get a rash, or of it irritates it will be just in that small patch you test it on. Also, if you are just trying to fade it in preparation for laser removal, tanning will fade tattoos. It won't make them go away as far as I know, but it will fade them. Laser removal does hurt according to my dad. It also takes more than one treatment.