Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Welcome to MFP. Don’t worry, there’s cliff notes.

Replies

• Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    bumping and great job!!!!!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Great post.

Yes, it's really that easy.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    mmm..... bacon

okay now that i have gotten that off my chest - this is by far one of the BEST HANDS DOWN BEST posts ever! thank you for taking the time and writing this. i hope everyone sees this post and READS IT!

the only teeny tiny itty bitty point i would like to add is this: as an instantaneous society we have forgotten what long term means. long term is NOT i repeat NOT a month or 3 months or 6 months it's longer, possibly for life because that's exactly what we are dealing with here peeps our lives we want to be healthy so we live longer.

:bigsmile:

Agreed. People need to be thinking about this in terms of months and years, not days and weeks. Nothing meaningful is going to happen in a matter of days.
  • GThibz
    GThibz Posts: 25 Member
    Great Post, Thanks!
  • betsy179
    betsy179 Posts: 34
    Great Post, Thanks!!!
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Is there a way to make this required reading for new MFPers, and as a refresher course once a month for veterans?
  • minnietre
    minnietre Posts: 2 Member
    Great info. Thanks
  • Awesome post. Thank you!
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    bump for a later read
  • ddarold
    ddarold Posts: 15 Member
    bump
  • snshine1028
    snshine1028 Posts: 44 Member
    Awesome read! Thank you!
  • 1BRINKLEY
    1BRINKLEY Posts: 13
    BUMP
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    I bet money that some people will need cliff notes for those cliff notes.

I feel that this is pretty well written. There does come a point where you can't boil something down any further.
  • heatherln04
    heatherln04 Posts: 9 Member
    bump to read later! (turkey bacon!) :)
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    11bnh4x.jpg

:drinker:
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    SaharaZaraMorocco Posts: 136 Member
    bumpity
  • greentiffanie
    greentiffanie Posts: 15 Member
    Thanks for writing this! Great post, I have struggled with my weight all of my life, as many other folks have; and it's good to read something so informative and uplifting. Makes me want to keep on trying! :)
  • lrbassmom
    lrbassmom Posts: 123
    Truth and Bacon, all in one post! Love it!
  • chelseybennett1
    chelseybennett1 Posts: 275 Member
    By far the best post I have seen written for beginners confused about weightloss. Nice job.
  • lucascmom
    lucascmom Posts: 14
    By far the best post I have seen written for beginners confused about weightloss. Nice job.

Agreed!!! Great post (funny too)