No! Not the girls!!

Options
I mostly just wanted to whine to a sympathetic audience.

So, I'm sitting here wearing a 38D bra. That sounds pretty good - except I was a 40DDD a week and a half ago! :grumble:

Yeah, the bra isn't even one of mine; it's my roommate's. Even my old bras from college are too big on me now! It's literally like someone let the air out of them. It's kind of horrifying to see them just sort of... lying there on my chest like this. I'm hoping the fact that I'm 23 - and so theoretically have decent skin elasticity - might help them perk up some over time. And I've heard exercises that work the the chest muscles can help a bit. /frantic chest flies

But really, if I wake up tomorrow and find I'm already a C-cup, I might just flip out and eat an entire pizza. (Okay, not really but. Come ON.)

Anybody else lose their chest at this kind of alarming rate?? Got any tips for me??

[Also, hi, this is my first time in the forums, so I thought I should start off by posting about my boobs. How you doin'?]

Replies

• craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Unfortuneately, the body takes fat from where it wants to. I would suggest doing some chest exercises to help "hold" them where you want them.
  • AlyssaDarby13
    AlyssaDarby13 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You're scaring me!!!! I'm a 38DD right now, and have just started really working to lose weight. I am so worried I'm gonna lose mine. I can't help as far as far as if it's normal to lose them so fast, but I know some loss is to be expected since they are essentially just fat. I would definitely suggest doing any and all chest muscle exercises, at least to keep the muscles behind your boobs nice and strong.

[Also, hi. I don't post much either. Boobs are important. How YOU doin'?]
  • MJ_Watson
    MJ_Watson Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Well, maybe you'll be luckier than me? I mean, I've got 100 pounds to lose, and rationally, I knew they'd be going down eventually but... I was not emotionally prepared for this. It's like every day I wake up and there's more room in my top. It's BIZARRE.

And yeah, DEFINITELY adding more chest exercises to the regimen. Because it's true. Boobs are important. :wink:
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    It has been shocking.. and certain wooshes feel like they came directly from the boobs......
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for every minute bit off of mine!!!!! Hope yours slow down though if you want them to!!! If not, the rest of your body will catch up and you'll get used to it!!! Good luck...
  • tigsi
    tigsi Posts: 36
    Options
    I was 36C at my heaviest, now I'm barely 34-36B(And bra is slightly bigger on me grr) :sad: .... Soooooo C cup is pretty nice, don't worry... It is waaaay better to be in shape but with smaller chest than being out of shape and having big boobies(but I still miss mine).
  • melonay
    melonay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Don't worry girl! They'll downsize, but they'll still be proportionate. Like you may have big'uns now, but you are also bigger... so when you go down in size, they will still look big. I get that the whole drooping thing is weighing you down now (no pun intended) so just stick with some light workouts in that area and you should be good. :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pictures.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36D to a 38DD at my heaviest and then down to a 36C currently. Fat loss is an overall thing and certain places on your body will experience the loss faster than others and unfortuantely for you, your chest seems to be losing it first :(

Just keep up with the work outs and moisturize! Something that I am and have been using for years and has worked for me is using Revitagen.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I'm currently barely a B cup. I WAS bulging out of a C earlier this year... RIP boobs. :(
  • mommylifter
    mommylifter Posts: 123
    Options
    Oh yeah, first things to go for me. I was a full C, baby D, lost 15 pounds, that it, 15 measly pounds and lost almost ALL my boobs. It was crazy, I also had 2 kids who I breastfed, but still, come on! I did recently get them ''done'' because they got so bad, Good luck in the boob dept; it is depressing.
  • dieKriegerin77
    Options
    Guess that's the "pro" of never having them- I don't miss 'em.

hahahaha...ugh.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i always hear the boobs are the first to go
    mine arent they are still; here - s till the same
    after losing 24 pounds
  • whitterbugkru
    Options
    I want my F to reduce! Luckily for me, big boobs run in the family even on skinny chicks, so I have that reassurance they'll still be a great size.
  • beatrixkiddo23
    Options
    that's a REALLY quick and huge amount that u lost! but like others have said, there are exercises you can do to help your chest be firmer, but chests are fat..so if your loosing, and doing cardio, they're gonna get smaller..but you'll never be flat..you'll just have a more svelte figure...me personally i have always been big up top, so i'm lovin that they're smaller!!
  • shererorama
    Options
    This thread is useless without pictures.

hahaha +1
  • Chip436
    Chip436 Posts: 14
    Options
    At my heaviest i was a 36DD, at my lightest a 34B it did change quite a lot for me. I tend to do tons of pushups anyway, because of my larger boobs (I am a lot heavier now, so i am currently again at 36DD), and I try to work out my chest muscles quite a bit to keep them nice and perky :)
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Boobs are made of fat. Unfortunately, we don't control where we gain or lose it from.