just joined

Options
Hello,just joined, excited to get involved!

Replies

• FannieBlibbitz
    Options
    I also just joined. I don't know if I can do this. Choosing the fattest name I could think of was a kick...Fannie Blibbitz, HA
  • littlemonstarr13
    Options
    Hello! :]
    Feel free to add!
    Hope you reach your goals! :D
  • kkeen
    kkeen Posts: 3
    Options
    I have been on here for about five weeks and I have lost seven pounds and I eat what I normally eat at home and some things I have dropped as they don't seem to sit right with me but mostly I eat what we always have keeping the portions low and adding raw veg. to fill up on. I am enjoying it and I hope you do to. I found it a bit hard to get the portions right at first as it is in US items and some of those we don't have here in Canada but I do the best I can and it is working great. Just come in everyday and try your best that is all you'll make some good friends if you want to as well. Good Luck. Karen Keen:wink:
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP we are so excited to have you as part of our team! You are now part of a group that loves to build each other up! Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I look forward to your success!
  • KrissyD70
    Options
    Welcome...add me as a friend if you would like!
  • blueenvy
    blueenvy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ive been on hiatus an decided to start up again. Hopefully it'll be easier now that I have the app on my phone. So Hello everyone!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Welcome Newbies.....you can do anything you put your mind to!:happy:
    Glad to have ya'll here....it's a great place to be:smile: