Any other supporters

Options
My name is Takihsa im 288pounds and i'm on a mission to lose up to 100 pounds by next year march or even less if its possible. I've already lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks and it would be encouraging to know that there's people to enjoy this process with. Don't have much support and don't have as much confidence in myself as i should. Hope to find someone to share this experience with.

Replies

• no_more_weighting
    no_more_weighting Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi Takihsa, you can add me - I have a long way to go too. :-)
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Fr sent!
  • Frankiecarrion
    Options
    You can add me Takihsa. Always willing to support anyone who is willing to give healthy living a chance.
  • Ittybitty22
    Ittybitty22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    add me if you like
  • EricaND1
    EricaND1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Takihsa, I have similiar goals.. please add me and we can encourage each other. Its a long journey but well worth it, Im sure!
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!! I have a LONG way to go and would love to help support you. :happy:
  • Mari_2009
    Mari_2009 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Takihsa! I've justly joined and I'm starting the same journey!! Good luck!!! :)
  • HaleyLamb95
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat. I don't really have anyone supporting me. I'm doing it all on my own. But you've got my support now! Don't even worry about it. :happy:
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you.. I will send you a FR and we can do this Journey together !!!