Hello there!

Options
My husband and I (Mbrownell1) and I are new around here. I think we signed up before but had not figured it out. I have 120 lbs to lose and he has 40 (Men... ugh... barely carry any pregnancy weight!) We are super excited and he is loving the app. I don't think I catch him very often without the ipod in his hand recording his meals and exercise for the day.

I started a Facebook group sharing healthy recipes to break up the repetition of our typical health foods.

I have multiple food allergies: soy, tree nuts, legumes, uncooked fruits and veggies (mold,) etc.

I have PCOS (which requires a low carb diet) and my husband has high cholesterol and is pre- diabetic. We have been following a strict low carb diet for the past week and a half and have each lost 8 lbs.

We enjoy walking, wii fit, wii Active, Biggest Loser for the wii, Just Dance 3, and I just purchased wii Zumba.

We are currently on Day 4 of the 30 Day Squat Challenge and will be starting our 30 Day Sit Up Challenge shortly after.

We are from Derry, NH and have three young daughters who are wonderful and keep us busy!

Replies

• Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welome! I"m fairly new myself. I have 2 girls and my hubby. I'm also doing the squat challenge as well as trying to walk an hour a day (averages at least 4 miles). I also work all day on my feet so I get added walking during the day. Wishing you both ALL the best!!
  • LizzieLuv83
    LizzieLuv83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you need recipe ideas or have one or two to share, please join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/138308073029027/
  • LizzieLuv83
    LizzieLuv83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss Tamm! And thank you very much!!