diary settings - personalised meal times not working?

Options
my meal times were personalized however MFP just swapped it back to the original settings of breakfast, lunch dinner, snacks. when I try to change it back it doesn't work. anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yes! Grrrrr!
  • lotusspark
    lotusspark Posts: 367
    Options
    yes and it deleted all my other stuff as well my diary looks a mess.
  • LoveCR22
    LoveCR22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    They posted an update on their facebook page...

"MyFitnessPal
    Our apologies for any issues, or bizarre appearance with the site, we are currently adding some behind the scenes improvements, but have run into a few delays.

Hopefully, these will be corrected here as soon as possible. Our apologies for any inconvenience. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We hope to be back to normal here as soon as possible."
  • anewme1202
    anewme1202 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    yes and it deleted all my other stuff as well my diary looks a mess.

Yep, same problem for me too....seems like everyone if we're all noticing the same thing. It's very frustrating.
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ugh...and deleted that history, now everyone will say you under-eat.
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    They posted an update on their facebook page...

"MyFitnessPal
    Our apologies for any issues, or bizarre appearance with the site, we are currently adding some behind the scenes improvements, but have run into a few delays.

Hopefully, these will be corrected here as soon as possible. Our apologies for any inconvenience. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We hope to be back to normal here as soon as possible."

appreciate this post. thanks for the responses guys...glad its not just me - all my past meals have gone also :( hope it gets fixed soon!
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Annoying, but good to know it's not just me!