NSV: down a dress size?

Options
MSeel1984
MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
So I was sick earlier this week which sucked-wasn't able to make it to the gym for several days. Today I felt better and was able to get up and at 'em and hit the gym before work.

It's 60's day at work so I bought this dress...it's a Calvin Klein and I don't know if they're known for vanity sizing. All I know is that pretty reliably I've been a size 6 in dresses and pants for some time...this dress is a size 4.

I feel pretty good right now (see profile pic)

Replies

• sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love Calvin Klein dresses (especially when I can find them at Ross for way less $$!) I find them to run small so great job on fitting a size 4 - way to go!!!
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That dress is ADORABLE.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I'm working more on positive self-talk. Someone mentioned this before-if I talked to other people the way I talk to my body , I'd have NO friends.

Considering I haven't been able to work out this week (until today) I'm not doing too shabby!
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I think CK sizing runs smaller on their dresses too! Congrats-love the color :)
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I'm working more on positive self-talk. Someone mentioned this before-if I talked to other people the way I talk to my body , I'd have NO friends.

Considering I haven't been able to work out this week (until today) I'm not doing too shabby!

I have had people tell me the same thing too!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Seriously adorable!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!