New Here!!

Options
taycheese
taycheese Posts: 87 Member
I'm new here.

A friend reccomended this site to me a few weeks ago, I finally got a "smart" phone and got the app...and well, here I am! I'm not looking to lose, I'm looking to maintain my weight currently until I decide what I want to ultimately do.

Now that I'm looking at it, my username looks so wrong! My friends call me "Bit"....and I love cheese.
So I'll probably be changing that soon!

Feel free to add me everyone!
I'll be adding pictures tonight.

Replies

• taycheese
    Options
    I will be friends with people who are looking to gain or lose, but also if anyone is maintaining as well that would be nice.
  • yinkyo
    yinkyo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello! Got your friend request, welcome to MFP ^_^
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    was thinking the same thing welcome first of all secondly ya might change that before MFP asks you to. they are kinda persnickety since Cupcake***** was asked to change her name lol...feel free to add me if you like i am here to lose weight but its important to have support regardless of your reasons for being here
  • taycheese
    Options
    I didn't even think about it! I had the B and the C capitalized so it didn't look bad til I got here.

Changing it as we speak! =]
  • szeller1234
    Options
    New here....just started and motivated to see what happens.
  • taycheese
    Options
    New here....just started and motivated to see what happens.
    Sent you a request!
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!I just added you.
  • taycheese
    Options
    Anyone else looking to maintain???
  • jessicaziomkowski
    jessicaziomkowski Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm some what new lol I have had this account for a year but am just now actually using it. I need to lose the weight I gained while pregnant :)
  • alejandralozano89
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and looking to maintain as well!! I just quit smoking, so I thought it would be a smart idea to watch what I eat so I don't gain weight! So, here I am!!
  • aigoooooo
    aigoooooo Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm looking to lost a little then maintain! Haha. Welcome :) I'm new, too
  • Alomstthere
    Options
    I'm New, I definitely love this app..
  • lacieeyeswideopen
    lacieeyeswideopen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello every one I been on and off mfp some times I just hate documenting my calories, and it seem so hard to lose weight for me at time if anybody wants to add me please do so, I need the motivation and accountability partners.