"new" looking for friends that have 100 plus pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• emilysuelemus
    emilysuelemus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150 at least! you can add me! Ive lost 54 so far!
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bump--i'm looking for these friends, too pls!
  • cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    add me too !!! i have 110 lbs to lose per dr's bmi
  • luann2013
    luann2013 Posts: 13
    Options
    im in the same boat any one feel free to add me as well
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started out @ 100 lbs to lose....you can add me :)
  • Wanttofeelsexyforonce
    Options
    Hi I have over 100 to lose. You can add me.
  • angelbegroff
    Options
    I have 200 to 220 lbs to lose..
  • beccashan
    beccashan Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose around 125 lbs. I've been struggli ng more than usually for a while and I would absolutely love support and inspiration!
    +8
  • Clovergirl143
    Clovergirl143 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I'm here trying to lose 100 pounds at first, then another 50-75 after that. So total I'm trying to lose somewhere between 150 and 175 pounds. I'm here every day (unless I lose power), so please feel free to add me! :)
  • ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I also have 120 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me as well!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I had 100 lbs to lose also, down 42 of those 100 so far.
    I'm pretty active, both on MFP and at the gym now. I log everyday and love adding active and positive new buddies.

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • OldCrow125
    OldCrow125 Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm about 75 lbs down on a journey to lose 125. Anyone who likes can send requests my way.
  • 2muchjunkintrunk
    Options
    Anyone can add me but I'm not a clean eater if that's what your looking for
  • Predsfan2013
    Predsfan2013 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Lesley. I am 29 will turn the big 30 in September. I have about 150lbs to lose. I didn't get this way overnight and I wont change overnight. I have pcos, I am prediabetic, high blood pressure, fatty liver, and it all stems back to my weight. My brother is a diabetic and my family is trying to all start a healthy lifestyle for him. He was born with a heart condition. He has had 3 open heart surgeries. He is in the process of testing for a heart transplant and we are trying to get all of his blood sugar issues straight so to be supportive for him and to help myself for my future. So here I am hoping to find friends that are as motivated as I am to change my lifestyle for the better
  • canoe4you
    canoe4you Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150lb's as well. Been overweight my whole life almost but never cared about eating right or exercising until the past six months when I developed fatty liver, elevated cholesterol, SEVERE irritable bowel (have had IBS my whole life just never this bad), a hernia in my esophagus from chronic GERD, and I have become infertile from too much fat producing estrogen messing up my periods. I have spent well over $2000 in the past 8 months on health related out patient procedures, medications, and scans on just copays alone and I have had enough. My doctor has put me on a 1000-1200 calorie a day diet if I don't exercise but I have been using the treadmill every day for 45 minutes. I am 25. If anyone would like to be friends please add me :)
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
  • snuggles42
    snuggles42 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is toya im looking for a lot of motivation also I have 100lbs or more to lose also
  • letsdoit654
    letsdoit654 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! New to posting but have been signed up for awhile...just curious if you had your sleeve surgery and if so how are you doing?
  • AniAnisha
    AniAnisha Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi.. you can add me too.. :)
  • brandiepair
    brandiepair Posts: 104
    Options
    You guys can add me!! I don't have 100 lbs to lose anymore, but I still have like 70 to go. I love having new friends to walk this journey on!!