Do you believe in psychics?

Options
vice350z
vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
Who actually goes to these folks thinking the readings are for real?

Replies

• rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I don't like the word "psychic" but I do readings at psychic fairs and have never had anyone say I was wrong. I don't believe in most psychics, they make honest intuitive people like myself look like bs.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • vice350z
    Options
    I don't like the word "psychic" but I do readings at psychic fairs and have never had anyone say I was wrong. I don't believe in most psychics, they make honest intuitive people like myself look like bs.

eh, i just don't believe someone can see your future. It's impossible. And the cards...you might just get lucky figuring someones future out. I heard one psychic claim how she told her pregnant friend she's having a girl...wow..50/50 chance on that one.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    No, but I find things like psychics and lotteries pleasantly Darwinian. :drinker:
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options

eh, i just don't believe someone can see your future. It's impossible. And the cards...you might just get lucky figuring someones future out. I heard one psychic claim how she told her pregnant friend she's having a girl...wow..50/50 chance on that one.

I don't see someones future- but If I calculate their name and birth date I can tell that person what "kind" of years they will be having and what "types" of events would happen. But I don't pretend to know their future. ;) I have never been wrong with a reading.. so I would say I "get lucky" every time. LOL I dont know how the hell it happens, and I shock myself every time they tell me it's right.

(to elaborate, I did a recent card reading and told a person that she recently received a written message about money and/or health, and that it was somehow related to a "travel for love". I have no idea what the hell I am talking about, just the energies. She replied that she found out that she had a hospital bill that was never paid and was getting sued for it, she sent the payment and that payment might effect the budget for an anniversary trip her and her husband were planning. That is just a small example of how it works)
  • Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    Options
    Yes i believe in psychics and sean spencer
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    If you ever find a good one - then you'll know there's no way they were guessing.
    They are very very specific.
    Never say never.
  • vice350z
    Options
    If you ever find a good one - then you'll know there's no way they were guessing.
    They are very very specific.
    Never say never.

my bro was with his GF in a store...a psychic approached him. He told me it was so weird how it seemed she knew all about stuff that happened in his life...he called out our mom being passed away and other stuff that was just freaky.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Yes i believe in psychics and sean spencer

Like The Mentalist, but real.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I hate that word, and their are some frauds out there for sure, but like another poster said, never say never.

I am highly intuitive, but only when it comes to really bad situations :sad: For instance when I was 13, there was a little girl missing in my state called Jessica Lunsford. If any of you remember that case...you remember how that turned out. Two days before she was found, I had a dream that she was standing next to a mobile home, covered in leaves and dirt. She screamed and screamed to help her, but I kept telling her I'm so sorry, it's too late, I'm so sorry. I was a wreck for a week about that, especially when they found her body not far from her abductor's mobile home. It still shakes me to my core and that was in 2005.

Also had a dream about a guy I went to high school with that was a known druggie. He looked very peaceful and cleaned up, he was telling me how happy he was. Few days later he died from an OD. There are other dreams like that but I don't want to talk about it.

In a word, yes. I believe in psychics.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    No
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Do you believe in psychics

I totally think they exist.
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    have a few friends very intuitive, but not gypsy!
    More about chakras and energy not palm reading.
    Very spiritual!
    Kx