Down 10lbs! Any difference?

Options
Wasn't really sure where to put this, But I have officially lost my first 10 lbs. Got 30 or so more to go. I have been feeling pretty good about my loss until I took update photos this afternoon.. I honestly don't see a difference. Maybe I am just too used to seeing myself? Or maybe the first 10 just really isn't that big a deal? Some opinions from outside eyes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

3d736349-b929-4721-a47a-cb8c2de7dc2c_zpsbcd86aa6.jpg

Replies

• annasor70
    annasor70 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY! You overall look smaller! Congrats!!! Your stomach looks a lot smaller in particular but I can also see it in your back..the folds are disappearing!!! Keep up the great work!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Your tummy is definitely slimmer, your back rolls are starting to go away, and your boobs look perkier!

Great job, keep it up!
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    you did an amazing job!! I can see it especially in your side view at the top of your stomach!
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    A slight one in a side picture. Pretty much nothing to be honest. But 10 lbs isn't really that much to notice anything in general. You are doing great! Keep doing like this and and you will be there soon enough!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    The first place I usually see weight loss is in a person's face. SInce your face isn't in the pics, I can't make a judgement based on that. But I agree that your tummy looks smaller and your back is leaning out a bit. You are for sure making progress. Keep it up!
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can definitely see a difference. Good job!