Looking for Fun New Friends - Scotland & States

Options
2»

Replies

• Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    To anyone reading this.

This started out as a bit of fun yesterday as we all progress through our serious changes.

In all honesty, these friends are all very supportive people from both the UK and the USA.

If you are looking for friends to hold you accountable and have some fun at the same time, FR everyone on this thread.

That is all and if you do join us then welcome to FU** it Friday as well. Feet up on desk day!!!
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Jim_1960 offers fantastic support and encouragement, checks food diary entries diligently and has a wicked sense of humour (yes, with a U, we're in the Uk!) add him first, you won't regret it :laugh:
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I love Jim, he's my favorite MFPer (I've started using the word "rubbish" a lot lately, and I attribute it to Jim) I'm fun - well I amuse myself anyway, I like to have fun, but I'm in Canada do I count? Feel like the ugly step child.... *hangs head*
  • charlay
    charlay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love the banter. Love the UK and really anything that can or might be related to Doctor Who in any way, shape or form. I might have to friend request the lot of you! I'm in the States and open to requests of people who are going to keep me on track and be critical of my food logs and exercise!
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I love the banter. Love the UK and really anything that can or might be related to Doctor Who in any way, shape or form. I might have to friend request the lot of you! I'm in the States and open to requests of people who are going to keep me on track and be critical of my food logs and exercise!

I just started watching Doctor Who and am instantly addicted! I love the UK sayings and slang.... I've begun to integrate it in my day to day talk particularly the insults...UK have best insults. And the benefit is 9/10 times no one knows they were insulted. bwahaha.
  • charlay
    charlay Posts: 12 Member
    Options

I just started watching Doctor Who and am instantly addicted! I love the UK sayings and slang.... I've begun to integrate it in my day to day talk particularly the insults...UK have best insults. And the benefit is 9/10 times no one knows they were insulted. bwahaha.

I agree! I think half my Fb friends are sick of me because I shove all my Whovian glory down their throats. But seriously, It doesn't get much better than Eccleston, Tennant and Smith. Unless we're comparing to the older Doctors.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    "BUMP" - Friend them all.....waiting!