Today

cflec124
cflec124 Posts: 16
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I really did not to get up this morning and do my walk (2 miles) and attempt at jogging, but I did. I was so tired, but by the time that I got down to the end of the street was feeling better. I know it would have been so easy to roll back over and go back to sleep, but I am proud of myself for getting up and doing it. Now I can't wait for the weight to start slowing coming off.

I have been so good about walking, been walking for almost 2 weeks and only missed one day and that was because of rain although I did get out and go that morning, but by the time I got to the end of the street I was drenched and thought it was not worth it and went back.

Replies

• flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Good for you! It's so hard to exercise when you're not feeling motivated, but it's so rewarding when you do!
  • fixn2bhealthy
    fixn2bhealthy Posts: 9 Member
    Today I'm going to train for a 5K run in October. I haven't run a 5K (or any run for that matter) in almost 6 years.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    that's awesome! As soon as that alarm goes off, in our heads, we forget that feeling that you feel when you get to the end of the block, that "i'm so glad i did this and got out of bed". Why is that so hard to remember as we hit snooze? haha! Congrats on the self motivation!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Good job. . .that pushing thru when you really don't "want" to is what will get you to your goals!!! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • What a great accomplishment!! Keep it movin!! :)
This discussion has been closed.