day 3 and loving being back in cotrol :D

Options
kezzak2010
kezzak2010 Posts: 12 Member
hi all.
my names kerry and i am 31 i have been doing another diet most of the year an only lost 9 pounds so thought i would give cal counting a go :)
im only on day 3 but i feel so much better and in control of wat im eating i havent started on the usual 1200 cals as someone pointed out that it was too low so i am going with 1350 a day and finding that just perfect..

any new friends please add and please tell me your sucesses :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Deeeeee12
    Deeeeee12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome to cal counting i have been on cal countin for a while but i have been doin away on the app woth jst a few of my close friends but they have all dropped out the diet now so have send u a lil request. Good luck on the start of losing :) x

All adds welcome jst a lil more of a shove is needed seem to be fallin off track. :( xx
  • alkababba
    alkababba Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new too I'm googling cal counting atm. Its always seemed so complicated so I'm just going to give it a try and see how I go. My calculated calories were 1655, where on earth would that have come from if you're supposed to do 1200? I'm making a diary of what I intend to eat and atm my usual breakfasts , lunches and snacks are only coming to 700. Going to be interesting trying to double it.
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new too I'm googling cal counting atm. Its always seemed so complicated so I'm just going to give it a try and see how I go. My calculated calories were 1655, where on earth would that have come from if you're supposed to do 1200? I'm making a diary of what I intend to eat and atm my usual breakfasts , lunches and snacks are only coming to 700. Going to be interesting trying to double it.

Stop eating diet food and start eating a healthy balanced diet.
  • alkababba
    alkababba Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not even. That's why I'm confused. Maybe I just don't eat enough, I eat a porridge with lecithin granules and chia seeds for breakfast, a carrot and banana for morning tea, can of baked beans and tuna for lunch and a handful of nuts for afternoon tea. I'm just not that hungry. But I figured my intake was so high because of the weight lifting, so I am just going to up the eggs and protein shakes I have after a workout and see how I go.