what i find on the counter!!!

Options
I went into the kitchen this morn and on the counter i find a package of mini two bite lemon tarts!!! my daughter apparently left them there... so i grab one shove the whold thing in my mouth.....mmmm yummy .... then i grab the package and start reading the calorie content as im chewing .... 3 tarts=300 calories and 12 grams of fat..... so of course as im chewing i do the math in my head ... this little morsel in my mouth has 100 freaking calories and 4 grams of fat.... and its only a big bite!!!! well i ran to the garbage can and spit it out!!! LMAO i didnt want to waste any of my 1380 calories for the day on a single 100 calorie bite ....

i wonder how many calories the reminents in my mouth were worth lol

Jackie

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I went into the kitchen this morn and on the counter i find a package of mini two bite lemon tarts!!! my daughter apparently left them there... so i grab one shove the whold thing in my mouth.....mmmm yummy .... then i grab the package and start reading the calorie content as im chewing .... 3 tarts=300 calories and 12 grams of fat..... so of course as im chewing i do the math in my head ... this little morsel in my mouth has 100 freaking calories and 4 grams of fat.... and its only a big bite!!!! well i ran to the garbage can and spit it out!!! LMAO i didnt want to waste any of my 1380 calories for the day on a single 100 calorie bite ....

i wonder how many calories the reminents in my mouth were worth lol

Jackie
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: brush ur teeth and tongue and maybe the calorie count will be minimal LMAO!
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    LOL... I SOOOO relate!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I would count the remains in your mouth as a freebie. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: