corriander-fresh
    carrots
    green beans
    soya sauce
    water
    sunflower oil
    sesame oil
    seame seeds

defrost the thighs and the cut into cubes, add one table spoon of sunflower oil and a small dash of sesame oil to the wok. heat the oile, and finely slice ginger and chilli, saute lightly, then add the garlic and chicken and seal the chicken but do not brown. Add the vegetables listed, you can also include other vegetables if you prefer, and saute, add the soya sauce and water and cook, checking until the chicken is cooked. If you start with the vegetables already chopped this takes about the same ammount of time as cooking rice.
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Lots

▪ stir fry
    ▪ simple grilled chicke breast with veg and potatoes
    ▪ chicken curry
    ▪ fajitas

there's a fab website you can go on to get some beautiful recipes
    www.skinnytaste.com :smile:
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My current favourite

Juice and rind from two oranges, two tablespoons of soy sauce, grated ginger and a drop of chilli sauce in a pan simmer until it reduces a bit

Brown outside of chicken thigh then add into orange sauce, leave until cooked can add other veg towards the end to soften
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Capsicum
    Chicken Thigh
    Coconut Oi
    Chobani - Plain Non Fat Greek Yoghurt
    Sriracha Chilli Sauce
    Onion
    Slim rice

My daily meal..... yummy
  • ducky715
    ducky715 Posts: 38
    Options
    I add lemon pepper on top of mine, and my husband and I enjoy it.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Make some stuffing, wrap chicken around a spoonful of stuffing, and then wrap in prosciutto or parma ham and bake
  • snowcoon
    snowcoon Posts: 50
    Options
    http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/10052/

This is a great recipe. Am making it tonight :)
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Throw them in a bowl with some veg (I like courgette, sweet potato, peppers and onions). Mix them all up in some harissa paste and roast in the over for about half an hour. Throw some halloumi in 5 mins before the end.
  • ChasingAmyLiz
    ChasingAmyLiz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have this basic recipe for shredded taco chicken in the crockpot. Comes out amazing every time.

Place chicken thighs in crockpot.
    In a bowl mix together one packet of low sodium taco seasoning, 1 cup water and 1 small can of tomato paste.
    Pour mixture over the chicken and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
    About halfway through the cooking process take the lid off and shred chicken.

Serve with tortillas and topping for tacos or use on top of salads, in burritos, enchiladas, etc.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,661 Member
    Options
    Quinoa flake chicken

Marinate chicken a few hours in buttermilk (or yoghurt) and garlic salt. Dredge in quinoa flakes. Place on greased baking sheet and spray with a little olive oil. Bake at 200C for about 40 minutes. Very crunchy and satisfies my KFC cravings.
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I like to make chicken and dumplings with thighs... total comfort food!