Turbo Jam

Options
Is anyone doing turbo jam? and what were your results? i loved the demo i had of it and now i am ordering the full set.

Replies

• gsralston
    gsralston Posts: 2
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE TurboJam - its my FAVORITE! I wasn't able to complete the whole program because I had an injury 2 weeks in and was banned from cardio for about 6 weeks while I was in physical therapy. I love Chalene Johnson though. I'm doing her ChaLEAN Extreme now since I've been released for some cardio and I can finally do lunges and squats again. After this 12 weeks though I should be golden to do her whole Turbo Jam program again and then off to TurboFire!
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    It's a great program. I love Turbo Jam and did the workouts for over a year. Then I moved on to Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme. But I still return to the Turbo Jam Live workouts because they are so much fun. I hated cardio until I started doing Turbo Jam. Chalene's cardio workouts are the only ones I've been able to do regularly and not get bored to tears.
  • winseajg
    winseajg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam! I did it for almost a year and went from 140 to 126, I wasn't dieting either. I started working nights, got lazy, and stopped so I gained my weight back, but it took a while to gain it back. I started doing it again Monday :D
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd week of Turbo Jam! No stopping me this time!!!!!!! :drinker:

also, yesterday i went to work first time since i started doing TJ... n every single person there said i had lost weight..everyone was coming up to me and saying that i look much thinner even though on scale i'm just the same! :smile: