I dreamt that...

I had sexy abs!!! :drinker:

hahahaha. It was awesome. I never had a toned core, even when I was thinner. I've had the muscular legs, and visible biceps, but never a nice washboard stomach or a 6 pack. It was nice to envision myself being in the shape I actually want while being unconscious and sleeping!!! And even more, remembering I looked like that in my dream.

Has anyone else dreamt aboput themselves being in the shape they want to be? And has it motivated you to work harder? I woke up wanting to skip work and go hit the gym this morning lol!

Replies

• You'll be there soon!!! :D

I have these day dreams, very motivational :D on that note i shall be off to the gym, feeling motivated!
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    No but last night I dreamt of Gerard Butler... that was good :tongue:
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    hahahaha Gerard Butler...NICE!!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    I always want to skip work for the gym LOL. That's why I'm trying to become a trainer. I've lost track of that vision over the past week or two so thanks for reminding me WHY! :flowerforyou:
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member

very nice
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member

very nice

REALLY nice :love:
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    i dreamt i had a squat rack last night. I don't care right now what i'll look like at goal or whatever. I just want to finally find out how strong I am.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    I dream about my boyfriend's hands on my *kitten* but in the dream my *kitten* is always way better looking. Does that count?
  • RoseTears143
    Kimberley - ME TOOOO!!!! I actually want to shift in that direction from IT :)

@katy - that's awesome! it must be your bosy telling you that you're ready to do some squats today :)

@crafty - YES!! it counts..a "nice *kitten*" dream counts a lot :drinker:
  • TLWallperson
    TLWallperson Posts: 125
    I've never had a dream where I looked "AWESOME"! But I have had dreams where I was eating tons of chocolate cake and actually felt sick to my stomach when I woke up. For me that was a GREAT motivator to keep with my healthy eating and workouts. BLAH!!!!!!!:sick:
  • RoseTears143
    I've never had a dream where I looked "AWESOME"! But I have had dreams where I was eating tons of chocolate cake and actually felt sick to my stomach when I woke up. For me that was a GREAT motivator to keep with my healthy eating and workouts. BLAH!!!!!!!:sick:

Oh ..eewwww..that would be a motivator to never eat that stuff again if you get sick dreaming about it!
  • I just had a dream I was skinny lol!