Binged for 2 days..Gained 6 pounds?

Options
Okay....So Wednesday and Thursday were terrible days for me...On Thursday I ate around 2500 cals and Thursday I ate around 3000.

On Wednesday I was 125.4 pounds and this morning I woke up and weighed myself to see 131.4 on the scale..a 6 pound gain!

Now I was wondering...How much of this weight do you believe was from waterxfoodxbloat and how much do you think is actual fat?
Also, how long do you think it will take me to lose this if I eat between 1000-1300 a day?
How much water should I drink to get rid of the sodium/bloat?

Replies

• Reeceybaby1988
    Options
    .How much of this weight do you believe was from waterxfoodxbloat and how much do you think is actual fat?

40%, 30%, 29%, 1%

by bloat i guess you mean poo?
  • Body_Peace
    Body_Peace Posts: 82
    Options
    By Bloat I guess I just meant how my stomach is stretched out....so yeah basically poo haha.
    And Thanks! Seeing those numbers make me feel so much better! =D
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you usually eat in a day? Assuming it's around 1500 or so there is no physcial way you could have actually gained more than 1lb of fat (and even then I'd be skeptical. A lb of fat is 3500 calories, IN EXCESS... so if you ate 2500+3000 and subtract your usual 1500 x 2 days that gives me only 2500 extra calories. That's water retention my dear. Eat normally do not restrict to 1000 calories. Check back on Monday, my guess is you're back to normal.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    95% water, 2% fat, 3% error
  • Body_Peace
    Options
    I really hope I'm back to normal on Monday because Friday me and my family are going to six flags. Next Friday my goal weight was to be at 125...so to think that I was there and then messed it up this much is disheartening.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Most of it will be water and any fat that was stored will be burned off quickly. Restricting your calories because of a little cheat day could set you up for a very negative relationship with food down the line. Eat normally, drink lots of water, and give it some time before you weigh again.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I really hope I'm back to normal on Monday because Friday me and my family are going to six flags. Next Friday my goal weight was to be at 125...so to think that I was there and then messed it up this much is disheartening.

Ever think about putting less emphasis on scale weight and more emphasis on other things (measurements, for example)?
  • jsbieniek
    jsbieniek Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Ever think about putting less emphasis on scale weight and more emphasis on other things (measurements, for example)?
    [/quote]

I am trying hard to do this. Had my daughter literally hide the scale on me because I was obsessing! LOL I feel better not worrying about it. Measurements seem to move slowly for me but I like that my pants continue to get looser!
  • Body_Peace
    Options

That's what I've been trying to do, I actually measured myself for the first time ever today.
    It's just hard to ignore the number...you? ;p