From Obese to NOT Over Weight in 136 days!! 52 lbs lost

Options
bcassill2013
bcassill2013 Posts: 72 Member
YEAH!!!!

As of this morning I reached my goal that according to BMI makes me no longer "over weight". 136 days ago, according to BMI, I was "Obese". I never thought I could lose this much weight on purpose. I've lost weight from being sick, the stress of a divorce, those kinds of things, but MFP has made this relatively easy to take it off, now, hopefully I can keep it off, and maybe even lose a few more lbs!!

Replies

• Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is some accomplishment.
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :smile:
  • GreenChile3
    GreenChile3 Posts: 65
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thats AWESOME! :drinker: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Yella0606
    Yella0606 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!!

As of this morning I reached my goal that according to BMI makes me no longer "over weight". 136 days ago, according to BMI, I was "Obese". I never thought I could lose this much weight on purpose. I've lost weight from being sick, the stress of a divorce, those kinds of things, but MFP has made this relatively easy to take it off, now, hopefully I can keep it off, and maybe even lose a few more lbs!!

How many times a week did you work out and what was your workout routine?
  • bcassill2013
    Options
    YEAH!!!!

How many times a week did you work out and what was your workout routine?

Sadly, I'm very poor at working out. I've been on a project at work since the beginning of the year that keeps me from being able to workout during the day, at the company gym like I used to. I've been using my android phone and RunKeeper application to start to run, but, haven't been very disciplined at it yet.

So, that's my next phase, is to keep the calorie deficit going, and try to step up the workouts. I want to run every other day, then, lift upper body, the other days. I've lost the weight, now, I really want to tone up what's left!!

Thanks all, for your support, this site has helped SO MUCH!!!
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thats AWESOME - way to go!!
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well done fella that's pretty awesome !
  • bcassill2013
    Options
    Thanks all!!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!