FYI THREDUP is great...

Options
caroncarlson
caroncarlson Posts: 19 Member
If you haven't heard of it yet, check it out. It's an online resale shop, I have some great one close to me so I don't buy much online, BUT, they will send you a bag. You fill it with gently used clothes and they send you money! I filled a free, postage paid bag with 7 items, tops and jeans mostly and got $34. I have given enough to Goodwill, time I got something for it! I have gone from a 22 to a 12, and some of those are even big. And when they get too big, they HAVE to go away! http://www.thredup.com/ anybody else have experience with them?

Replies

• kmc70
    kmc70 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have both bought & sold things to them. Good experiences on both ends. Like you mention, it is a great way for those of us working to lose weight to be able to make a little money on our outgrown clothes and spend less on those in between sizes or on having to get a whole new wardrobe for those who are already at their goal. Yay!!!!!!

They sell both childrens & womens items. I just got a whole bunch of shorts & t shirts for the kids for summer, as they are growing faster than I am shinking. :) I did treat myself to a new H&M sundress though, since I had a great coupon--35% off my first purchase + Free shipping ---good through 6/30/13. Use code KPC35 to get the same deal. :) Hope this helps someone.
  • caroncarlson
    caroncarlson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will check out H&M. Sometimes too young for me...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!