Man Candy Friday

Options

Replies

• savoiaS1
    savoiaS1 Posts: 129
    Options
    @savoia - You're quite the man candy yourself! :)

I was just trollin but thanks :):)
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options

This lady speaks the truth. Man Candy 101. That tank top pic? Oh my.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Does mancandy lead to diabetes?
  • sugarandspice27
    Options
    While I'm at it, I'm gonna venture to say that this is the hottest thing I've seen. Ever. Daniel Craig exhibits the most awesome display of manliness known to man.

daniel-craig-water3.gif
  • sugarandspice27
    Options
    No Man Candy Monday?
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    I agree! My Monday needs Man Candy!
  • savoiaS1
    savoiaS1 Posts: 129
    Options

This lady speaks the truth. Man Candy 101. That tank top pic? Oh my.

haha thanks :)
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Thank you soooooooooooooo much for livening my Monday!!!! I so needed this!!!

And for the person that did the picture of Gerard Butler, you are my hero!!!!
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

I was just trollin but thanks :):)
    I think you should stay a while
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Do chicks really did the skinny look?

Ummmmm....NO!
  • josalina12
    josalina12 Posts: 3
    Options
    SO true...I'll take your side on that one. As women we always get mad when men say they only want skinny beautiful women.....and now we're doing it. Come on ladies...
  • angelh1908
    Options
    1606b12.jpg

:drool:

My cute white guy list is pretty limited (i.e. Paul Walker, Bradley Cooper, Mark Wahlberg, Adam Levine). BUT I'm definitely needing to add this cutie to my list! WHO is this please??? :flowerforyou:
  • sugarandspice27
    Options
    SO true...I'll take your side on that one. As women we always get mad when men say they only want skinny beautiful women.....and now we're doing it. Come on ladies...

Who is into skinny men? I don't see many skinnies but I do see fit men. I'll put it like this and maybe this won't make me very popular but in my estimation, we like to drool over fit men. That's just the way it is. We are hard-wired to find certain aesthetics pleasing. Now, this really often has little correlation to who we actually meet, fall in love with and share our lives with in real life. In real life, we love and snuggle up to all sorts of types and are very happy and content to do so because we love the PERSON and not just the body. But this thread is about fantasy so let's not get too serious and/or political, huh?

If you disagree with the type of men being shown here, please post up whomever you find attractive!
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Who is into skinny men? I don't see many skinnies but I do see fit men. I'll put it like this and maybe this won't make me very popular but in my estimation, we like to drool over fit men. That's just the way it is. We are hard-wired to find certain aesthetics pleasing. Now, this really often has little correlation to who we actually meet, fall in love with and share our lives with in real life. In real life, we love and snuggle up to all sorts of types and are very happy and content to do so because we love the PERSON and not just the body. But this thread is about fantasy so let's not get too serious and/or political, huh?

If you disagree with the type of men being shown here, please post up whomever you find attractive!
    I don't know about skinny, but I've got a guy on my fl who's 18% bf. All I have to say to that is "I'll take 2 please!"
  • angelh1908
    Options
    torch_zps67940ca7.jpg

He can light my fire any day.

Oh yeah, and him! I forget his name, but he's on my cute white guy list too.
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    It's Friday again...

adrian_paul_011.jpg?w=300&h=298
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm a man and I has candy....

qyv1o9.jpg

I know this is old, and I know you can't post Gato...
    but this made me simultaneously LOL and lick my lips.

Careful what you post, I'll come right at ya!
  • berriboobear
    Options
    Do chicks really did the skinny look?

personally I dig the naked look.

All day, everyday.
  • berriboobear
    Options
    No!! A little meat is good! :)

A little? Awww...I don't qualify.

; )

LOL, this!
  • samischell
    samischell Posts: 40
    Options
    1606b12.jpg

:drool:

My cute white guy list is pretty limited (i.e. Paul Walker, Bradley Cooper, Mark Wahlberg, Adam Levine). BUT I'm definitely needing to add this cutie to my list! WHO is this please??? :flowerforyou:

he is a marine