Weight loss encourgment

Options
Hi, I have been using myfitnesspal for a few days and seems like it helps! I need some motviation, looking for friends to keep each othere motivated! =D

Replies

• Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log in daily! :flowerforyou:
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Everyone is free to add me. I've been on MFP for awhile, but finally got serious about losing weight so I log daily. I'm 25, started at 258, currently lost 14lbs, and looking to get down to 160
  • kathrynmahan
    kathrynmahan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do this thing Wendy! MFP helped me lose 70 pounds in 60 weeks about 4 years ago. A handful of very good MFP friends helped a great deal.

I'm keeping myself in shape now by using this site. If you want a good supporter and friend feel free to add me :)
  • wendy2473
    wendy2473 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you all for your support! I know i have a better chance getting to my goal with yoru support! =D
  • Gtg329x
    Gtg329x Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. looking more some more friends
  • WFBspantran
    WFBspantran Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It is a great site. Feel free to add me. I am on quite a bit and am deticated. Stick with it!
  • LadyLiege
    LadyLiege Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi Wendy!
    I'm starting today! Feel free to add me, maybe we can keep each other on track!
  • Shishimoncho
    Options
    I joined yesterday, we can do this together, add me if you want
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You all can add me too, I log in every day. The community here keeps me focused!
  • Karentrobe
    Karentrobe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    lol been here for two years but now im really getting into it kinda fell off the mfp wagon over the winter :(
  • milesvictors
    milesvictors Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I've lost a little more than 100 pounds with about 60 to go, and the calorie counting thing works. Just make sure you move more and eat healthy choices (quality of calories matter I've found), and you'll lose it! Good luck on this journey!
  • Resa001
    Resa001 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I signed up a few years ago but have never actually used the site until this week when I got the app. I plan on logging regularly - I really need to change some habits and put my slow but steady weight gain on hold! I would be happy to cheer you on.
  • planetamy
    planetamy Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I log in daily and am new also, but so far having good results!
  • febes1972
    febes1972 Posts: 24
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • fanniesworld
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I'm new too and it is helping me bunches!
  • j724mecham
    j724mecham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I lost 40 pounds (only eating Subway for lunch, which is not the best way to keep the weight off) and was about 159 in 2008. Got married and went to 186. Had a child 2 years ago and went to 216. Now weigh 220 which is sadly about the same as when I was pregnant. I've started dieting at 1300 calories and exercising since Wednesday and my body feels better. Sadly, my mind is angry since it's not getting the normal 3000+ calories it's used to. Looks like a great network here.
  • wendy2473
    wendy2473 Posts: 4
    Options
    People have been very supportive! Your welcome to add me! =D
  • tyagow
    tyagow Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody! My name is Taylor, I am 20 years old and have been using MFP for awhile but never the message board feature. Last year I lost 16 lbs but due to life I gained it back. I started losing weight about 8 weeks ago at 178 lbs and am down to 165. I am having a hard time staying motivated and could use all the support and encouragement I can get. I would love to encourage all of you as well. I know this journey can be a long and difficult ride but I am hoping that with your help we can achieve our weight loss goals together! Please feel free to add me.