struggling to loose weight!

Options
ive lost 25lbs since coming on here and have just over a stone to go but i just cant seem to shift the last stone! im starting to get depressed about my weight :( ive even bought a vibro plate and have been using that but still not loosing the weight! maybe its because ive not been doing my food diary so ive probably been eating too much :/ anybody else struggling?

Replies

• Cobnut
    Cobnut Posts: 10
    Options
    Well done for losing 25lbs! I was struggling to shift some weight before I found this website and realised, after keeping a strict log of everything I ate and drank, that I was actually eating more calories than I thought, and once I got strict about keeping a food diary I'm back on track. It's so easy to underestimate the calories and portion sizes! So my advice would be to do what you were doing when the weight was coming off and that's to keep your food diary again. I bet you'll start seeing results again. Good luck.
  • JacentaHudson
    Options
    Good for you for losing 25lbs. I too was using my fitness pal before I got pregnant and had 30lbs gone, now 5 months after my daughter was born I'm trying to lose the 15 pounds that I can't seem to shed. I've been at this now for two weeks with 4 lbs gone, but I'm finding it hard to keep motivated...