Support and motivation needed :/

Options
I'm half way through my journey of acheiving my goal ( I have 3 stone to go (42lbs)) just need done more friends to help kick me into shape a d keep me going. Feel free to add me if you can help. X

Replies

• JacentaHudson
    Options
    Hi, I too am looking for a little motivation to help keep me on track.

I'm trying to lose another 15 lbs to get to my pre baby weight. My daughter is now 5 months old and I've been working hard this past few weeks to get back on track with weight loss, but it's hard and I'm sometimes finding myself wondering if the challenge is still worth it.

What's your story? And you've lost 42 lbs already?
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    Well.... I had two children within 15 months of each other. My baby is 4 months old :) I put on 5 stone between the two pregnancys and now lost 3 stone of this. I need to lose another 42lb (2 stone of pregnancy and 1stone on top)
  • Linkedkube
    Linkedkube Posts: 53
    Options
    I have no experience with babies(having them obviously) and I don't have my own but I do know its hard in general to lose the weight. I've lost 80lbs in 4 months last year. From 290 to 210.

Keep going, don't stop. Keep being proud to be a mom and work hard to be a healthy one. You can add me if you like. The bigger the party the more fun it is right?
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    Bump
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    STEPHX4: Hey girl you got this! You dont want to start getting comfortable where your at... push harder... change up your workouts. See your destination and make sure you get there.