How are YOU going to lose the last 12 lbs?

Options
As the title implies: how you're going to lose these last lbs? Ideas anyone?

Replies

• ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    The same way I would have lost the first 100 - eat fewer calories than I'm expending and work out 5 days a week.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Know that it is going to be the hardest to lose but I've decided small steps in the right direction are better than no steps at all.
  • stephanieogle35
    Options
    I'm struggling with my last 12 lbs, too, but I know it's because I'm not logging my food as diligently as I should be. Because the remaining weight is "vanity weight" for me, I'm putting less pressure on myself for it, too. I've thought about resetting my goals to lose 1/2 lb per week (currently I've got it set to lose 1 lb per week). I need to focus on running more often, and just a bit longer, as running is my primary form of exercise. I also need to focus more on drinking water and less on my Diet Coke addiction. So those are some things I'm hoping to try in the next few weeks to get closer to my goal. Maybe some of that would help you?
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    the last 10 are the hardest!!!
  • closenre
    closenre Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    aids!!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Keep on as I have been since the weight is still dropping off at an admirable rate. Honestly, I figured it would have slowed to 0.5lb a week by now. If/when it does slow, I'll up my calories to get closer to my TDEE, be patient and lift more.