My Medical NSV

Options

Replies

• morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!!! Congrats!!!!! :)

That is amazing. You are truly inspiring! Your doctor sounds awesome and like he really cares about you. He's definitely a keeper. :)
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful NSV! I am so very happy for you!

Wishing you continued success in your healthier lifestyle.:flowerforyou:
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself! You can do the next 25lbs, its worth it to save the cost of your next appt lol Nice little challenge for you, sometimes I find that helps to keep it interesting :-)
  • Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful and I am so glad you are trying and succeeding to improve your health. Your do the right thing for the right reason! YAY! Keep it up
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That is such a great inspiration. Excellent effort on your part. I too am on here to lower my weight to get off my Blood Pressure pills, whose side effects are terrible for me. Your story provided me with hope, thanks for sharing. Cheering you on for your next visit. How often does one have the opportunity for a free doctors visit? Go You!
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is wonderful!
  • grandmajdk
    grandmajdk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are doing a great job!! Keep up the good work and keep getting healthier. It is people like you who inspire us to keep going. Thanks:happy:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    That is such a great inspiration. Excellent effort on your part. I too am on here to lower my weight to get off my Blood Pressure pills, whose side effects are terrible for me. Your story provided me with hope, thanks for sharing. Cheering you on for your next visit. How often does one have the opportunity for a free doctors visit? Go You!

Just keep on working towards that goal, force yourself to get up and move especially when you don't want to. You can get off those BP pills.
  • daepley
    daepley Posts: 9
    Options
    A great doctor visit is a wonderful feeling!
  • sandikegz
    sandikegz Posts: 66
    Options
    OMG, you are a rock star girl! What fantastic news :) You should be so proud of you, making all the changes you have for your health. Your family must be so happy for you!!!

Bye bye another 25 lbs! I know you can do it :)

Great vitals too! Do a little celebration for yourself this weekend!!!
  • lindseylou2222
    Options
    That's awesome! Here's to your free visit!!!!!!!
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Awesome reason! Fantastic dedication ;)
  • BradToTheBone
    BradToTheBone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! I’m here to change before I’m forced into some medications and to relieve some pain from a herniated disc and I have to say your story is very inspirational. Keep it up!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I know you'll get there!
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, and how wonderful to see a doctor who cares more about your health than your health's impact on his pocket book/!
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how much you've improved your health just since January. So inspiring. So HAPPY for you! Keep up the GREAT work! :-)
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So impressive!
  • stephanieogle35
    Options
    Great job! Can't wait to hear about your next visit with no co-pay :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the awesome support and very kind words!
  • meaningful99
    meaningful99 Posts: 174
    Options
    You should be so proud for taking control of your life! Awesome NSV.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!