Movie quote game...

Options

Replies

• xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Austin Powers

"Why, this car is Auto-matic. Its System-matic. Its Hyyyyydro-matic. Why, its ......... "
  • SammyRotten
    SammyRotten Posts: 20
    Options
    Grease

"We're on a mission from god."
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Take me to bed or lose me forever..... Gotta love the 80's!
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Blues Brothers

"WHAT? You went over my helmet?"
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Blues Brothers

"WHAT? You went over my helmet?"

Spaceballs?

"No more rhymes now, I mean it!" "Anybody want a peanut?"
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    The Princess Bride?

"That's the fact, Jack!"
  • BobOki
    Options
    "That's the fact, Jack!"

Stripes

"You men go northwest! You men go southwest! I'm gonna walk around right here in a circle."
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Stripes? (dang I'm slow)

History of the World ^^

Rather long quote but one of my favorites

“Choose a life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fuqing big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DIY and wondering who the *kitten* you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fuqed up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?”
  • BobOki
    Options
    “Choose a life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fuqing big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DIY and wondering who the *kitten* you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fuqed up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?”

Trainspotting (dat toilet scene!)

"I'm back! I got lips again and I'm gonna use 'em, baby!"
  • BobOki
    Options
    Come now, this one is not THAT hard! I'll give you a second quote from the same character in the movie.
    "I'm free! I'm free at last! The body is dead! The body is dead, long live the head, it's finished, finito, heh-heh! Bye, body! Ha-ha! I shall prove a head does not need a body to survive! I am omnipotent, ha-ha! Yes... OH! Oh no, I got an itch! Oh, no! Oh no, oh no... AH-CHOOOOO!"
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Come now, this one is not THAT hard! I'll give you a second quote from the same character in the movie.
    "I'm free! I'm free at last! The body is dead! The body is dead, long live the head, it's finished, finito, heh-heh! Bye, body! Ha-ha! I shall prove a head does not need a body to survive! I am omnipotent, ha-ha! Yes... OH! Oh no, I got an itch! Oh, no! Oh no, oh no... AH-CHOOOOO!"

Hhhmmm.....can you give a hint?
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
    (Thank you Google)

This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
    Define "interesting".
    Oh god, oh god, we're all going to die?
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    From the same movie:
    "If there's any fighting, drop to the floor or run away. It's OK to leave them to die."
  • BobOki
    Options
    This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
    Define "interesting".
    Oh god, oh god, we're all going to die?

I do not count Serenity as part of the Firefly series.. I refuse it!

"If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!"
  • dunadan
    dunadan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    "If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!"

Time Bandits. That's a classic!

"Asps. Very dangerous. You go first."
  • BobOki
    Options
    "Asps. Very dangerous. You go first."

Indiana Jones, Raiders.

Sticking to your boy there...
    "Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you? "
  • brianfmatthews
    brianfmatthews Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Star Wars.

"I look like a banker in this."
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Major League

"If we are going to pay this much for crab it better sing and dance and introduce us to the Little Mermaid!"
  • dunadan
    dunadan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Date Night.

"I love lamp!"

Heh.
  • BobOki
    Options
    "I love lamp!"

Anchorman?

"A beginning is a very delicate time. Know then, it is the year Ten Thousand One Ninety One. The Universe is ruled by the Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV, ... my father. In this time, the most precious substance in the Universe is the spice melange. The spice extends life, the spice expands consciousness, the spice is vital to space travel. The Spacing Guild and its Navigators, who the spice has mutated over four thousand years, use the orange spice gas which gives them the ability to fold space. That is, travel to any part of the universe without moving. ........ Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, the spice exists on only one planet in the entire universe, a desolate, dry planet with vast deserts. Hidden away within the rocks of these deserts are a people known as the Fremen, who have long held a prophecy, .. that a man would come, a messiah, who would lead them to true freedom. The planet is Arrakis,... also known as ......"