Older mom's out there

Options
Hi, I'm a 42 yr old single mom with two kids ages 10 and 5. Looking for mom's around my age with yonger kids who know it only gets harder as you get older ... lol.

I'm looking to loose about 20 lbs.

Feel free to add me ...

Replies

• beautybrainsbirdsense
    Options
    Hi! I'm 42 as well, and one of these days will be a mom. We're waiting to adopt so it could happen quickly. (We've been waiting a long time, so I'm trying to stay positive.) Anyway, as a fellow 42 year old, I can sympathize about how our metabolism changes, etc. So hopefully soon, you will hear me complain about sleepless nights. :)

I'm looking to lose 34 lbs as a first goal (my weight in 2004) and then the next goal will be a total of 43 lbs (my weight on my driver's license!)
  • aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    43 year old Mom of 2, my son is 9 and daughter is 4. I know it definitely gets harder with age. I have a lot more than 20 lbs to lose! :)
  • marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I am a 41 yr old mom of a 5 year old. I have noticed how every 10 years is an automatic weight gain. I have also lost some muscle in the process, so I am working to improve both situations.

Would love to join forces with y'all.
  • 72maureen
    72maureen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i'm 40 but my kids are 20 and 15, hope that doesn't exclude me, trying to get 10-15 lbs off here
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Almost 42 with a crazy 3 yr old son! And it is harder as you get older, but we can all do it! Feel free to add me!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I'm a 41 yr old mom, but my kids are high school/college ages. You can add me all the same if you want, though!
  • lexfitness7
    Options
    fitmom8623 needs plenty of support and is a great friend!
  • psalmstris
    psalmstris Posts: 4
    Options
    I am a 50 year old Mom, with a 26 year old son that just got married. I have lots of weight to lose, and have found it is really hard now that I have gotten older. Anyway, I would love to add support to this group. Add me anyone who would like. :smile: :smile:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm turning 40 this month. I have seven, ranging from 19yo to 5 months old. Feel free to add me.
  • gonesewing
    gonesewing Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am a 43 year old mom of three (and the last is three :P). It can be done, I am in the best shape of my life at 43 ;). Add me if you like :).

MJ
  • berlee1992
    berlee1992 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm 41 and mother of a 19 year and 17 year old. I'm new to my fitness pal , well, actually today is my official first day - I signed up a while back but finally decided to get serious. I can't wait to get started on this journey to a healthier me! Feel free to add me - looking for some support :)
  • KatB1222
    KatB1222 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 43 with two boys 16 and 12 and a girl 8.
    Every ten years sure been a big change for me, but I am finally doing something about it