::: Weight Watchers :::

Options
Hi :) I'm a returning member to MFP. I was a member for a short while and left after feeling a little over whelmed and needed some time to focus on doing things on my own. Since then I joined Weight Watchers and am on my 8th week. Recently I celebrated a total loss of 12.2 lbs. Which is fantastic for me!! I usually fall out of my healthy routine even when I'm showing progress. So here I am, back with MFP. I was 272 lbs when I decided enough was enough. I'm currently at 255 lbs and my long term goal is 170 lbs. I'll make adjustments to that goal once I get there. I love to encourage others and could definitely use some as well. I'd love to find some friends who have similar goals to mine too!!

Replies

• Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hi there and congrats on your loss!! I've done WW a few times in the past too, it's a great program. I'm sending you a request, we can cheer each other on! :)
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've used WW in the past, it's a great program. :)
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I love Weight Watchers too but I always seem to quit before reaching my goal. How do you work tracking your points and doing MFP? Do you track your calories and your points? Just curious because I would like to figure this out for myself. Welcome back and congratulations on your weight loss.:flowerforyou:
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    Welcome back
    Congrats on your fab loss so far.
  • sage30906
    sage30906 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi, my name is Joyce, i'm 50 and I just started doing Weight Watchers again,, I know it so well,to far to go to the meetings, but I weigh (241), my knees are killing me, it is hard to breathe, and I am just fed up, and it is time to get serious NOW. Good luck, we can do this.:happy:
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm a returning member to MFP. I was a member for a short while and left after feeling a little over whelmed and needed some time to focus on doing things on my own. Since then I joined Weight Watchers and am on my 8th week. Recently I celebrated a total loss of 12.2 lbs. Which is fantastic for me!! I usually fall out of my healthy routine even when I'm showing progress. So here I am, back with MFP. I was 272 lbs when I decided enough was enough. I'm currently at 255 lbs and my long term goal is 170 lbs. I'll make adjustments to that goal once I get there. I love to encourage others and could definitely use some as well. I'd love to find some friends who have similar goals to mine too!!

Welcome back to MFP and congratulations on your weight loss so far!

:flowerforyou:
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    welcome!! im currently doing p90x but find that their nutrition plan is hard for me to stick with......VERY low carb! ive been thinking about rejoining ww........ive been a member before. welcome to MFP!